Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Vehicle Control Proven

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
see this

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=64599&b=6

can we migrate this into FPSC...

Merranvo? Conjured?

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 16:58 Edited at: 29th Dec 2005 16:59
heres the code they posted...

Rem Project: ODE Physics Test
Rem Created: 11/8/2005 11:46:03 PM

Rem ***** Main Source File *****

sync on: sync rate 40

`MY COMMANDS ******************
make object cube 100, 2 : hide object 100

` Create the ODE World
ode start
ode set world gravity 0,-5,0
ode set world step 0.05
ode set world erp (0.2)*2.5
ode set world cfm (10^-5)*2.5

` Create a static floor. Implement in Dark Basic Professional first,
` and then ask ODE to do the same...
make object box 1,200,10,200
color object 1, rgb(128,255,128)
ode create static box 1
` Create 4 dynamic objects
` Implement in Dark Basic Professional first
` and then ask ODE to do the same...

make object box 2,10,5,8
`make object sphere 3,12,16,16
`make object cone 4, 10 : xrotate object 4, 90
`make object box 5,8,0.1,10 : xrotate object 5, 90

position object 2, -5,20,0
`position object 3, 3,40,3
`position object 4, 0,60,-3
`position object 5, 0,80,5

ode create dynamic box 2
`ode create dynamic sphere 3
`ode create dynamic triangle mesh 4
`ode create dynamic box 5

` continued…
` Add friction to our objects
ode set contact fdir1 1, 20.0
ode set contact fdir1 2, 1
`ode set contact fdir1 3, 20.0
`ode set contact fdir1 4, 20.0
`ode set contact fdir1 5, 20.0

` Position the camera, and watch what happens...
position camera 0, 50, -40
point camera 0,20,0

while spacekey() = 0
setFakeVehicle(2, 100, 5)
physicsObjectVehicle(2,100)

text 0,0, str$(object angle x(2))
text 0,10, str$(object angle y(2))
text 0,20, str$(object angle z(2))

point camera object position x(2), object position y(2), object position z(2)
ode update
sync
endwhile

` Tidy up...
ode end
end

function physicsObjectVehicle(objNum,fakeVehNum)
vehicleNumPosX# = object position x(objNum)
vehicleNumPosY# = object position y(objNum)
vehicleNumPosZ# = object position z(objNum)
fakeVehicleNumPosX# = object position x(fakeVehNum)
fakeVehicleNumPosY# = object position y(fakeVehNum)
fakeVehicleNumPosZ# = object position z(fakeVehNum)
offsetX# = fakeVehicleNumPosX# - vehicleNumPosX#
offsetY# = fakeVehicleNumPosY# - vehicleNumPosY#
offsetZ# = fakeVehicleNumPosZ# - vehicleNumPosZ#
if upkey()= 1 OR downkey() = 1 THEN ODE SET LINEAR VELOCITY objNum, offsetX#, offsetY#, offsetZ#
if rightkey() = 1 THEN ODE SET ANGULAR VELOCITY 2, 0, 2, 0
if leftkey() = 1 THEN ODE SET ANGULAR VELOCITY 2, 0, -2, 0
endfunction

function setFakeVehicle(objNum, fakeVehNum, speed)
vehicleNumAngX# = object angle x(objNum)
vehicleNumAngY# = object angle y(objNum)
vehicleNumAngZ# = object angle z(objNum)
value# = object angle x(fakeVehNum)
rotate object fakeVehNum, vehicleNumAngX#, vehicleNumAngY#, vehicleNumAngZ#
vehicleNumPosX# = object position x(objNum)
vehicleNumPosY# = object position y(objNum)
vehicleNumPosZ# = object position z(objNum)
position object fakeVehNum, vehicleNumPosX#, vehicleNumPosY#, vehicleNumPosZ#
move object fakeVehNum, speed
endfunction

What the hell is ODE and how do add it to FPSC

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Breaking a promise and answering this... ODE is the physics engine that is used in DBP as far as I know. The physics you have right now in FPSC are from the ODE engine.

Open up the FPSC source.
Put the code there.
Apply it to whatever you want.
Make all the camera and movement fuss happen.

Compile to FPSC-Game.exe

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 17:19 Edited at: 29th Dec 2005 17:19
damn skippy... now your being cool vlad.. you want a copy of the executable after i compile?

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
No. I have my eye on one FPSC engine recoding only.

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
hey vlad this isnt where i wanted to go is it?

screenshot attached...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 17:37 Edited at: 29th Dec 2005 17:43
No. You would want to go here:

http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/

Plus updates, patchs and the Enhancement Pack.

To be honest I don't even know what you are doing with Sourcesafe there. This is DB, not a MS VS bundled language. You have to compile the engine inside Dark Basic Professional. Not with any other language.

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
im talking about visual studio enterprise im trying to decompile this exe an add this source code... sheesh

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 17:43 Edited at: 29th Dec 2005 17:44
dude visual studios tools are way more powerful than darkbasic..

and yes it has visual basic 6.0 which is WHAT dark basic is based off of.... even though the darkbasic program was compiled in c++

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
You are decompiling FPSC-Game.exe... and showing it here...

* Self Moderation *

I'm going back to my promisse, excuse me now...

* Walks away *

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
and?

Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 17:54
Rockdrala, what the heck are you doing? FPSC is coded in DBPro, not C++... And also, the source code is avaible on the TGC website...

Skalex - Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!
Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
dude im showing i can decompile it here... but whats the link.. i wanna check it out..

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Just for the fun of it I'll once again return from the dead.

There seems to be a huge misunderstanding here... You can't decompile, put that code inside, recompile and hope that cars work because of that. It's like throwing a bucket of water to the floor and expect to have a luxury swimming pool.

The code that is written at the top of this thread is to be included in Dark Basic Professional. In case you want to use it you will have to open the source code of the FPSC engine (which is freely available for download) with Dark Basic Professional + Patchs + Updates + Enhancement Pack, change all the ODE engine there according to that code and apply that to all objects in FPSC that will depend on it. Then compile the engine, create the map, yada yada yada. Debug, re-do.

Quote: "dude visual studios tools are way more powerful than darkbasic.."

Indeed, that's why I code with it as a matter of fact. But it's like saying that english is more powerful than portuguese... in a certain way it is, but you can't really make a guy that doesn't speak english to understand what an english guy is saying, right? For the same reason, you cannot put DarkBasic code inside decompiled EXE and expect it to work.

Quote: "and yes it has visual basic 6.0 which is WHAT dark basic is based off of.... even though the darkbasic program was compiled in c++"

As far as I know DB is based on general BASIC. Not Q or V or anything but BASIC, the rest are twiches. Regarding DB being compiled in C++... don't know, probably true, but try to write DB code in Visual Basic and see what happens. What you are trying to do won't work.

You are messing concepts mate and I'm getting a deja-vu here. You will say you'll do it another way because it will work and I'll have nothing to add except the fact that you don't really need or want help even if you ask for it and when people try to help you, you shove everybody back, even if they are obviously highly experimented and are trying to give an helping hand.

Relax, re-read and focus, please...

V

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 18:31 Edited at: 29th Dec 2005 18:37
qoute... As far as I know DB is based on general BASIC. Not Q or V or anything but BASIC, the rest are twiches. Regarding DB being compiled in C++... don't know, probably true, but try to write DB code in Visual Basic and see what happens. What you are trying to do won't work wnd qoute...

you know that visual studio is basic right? just more libraries to enable more functions...

Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 18:32
Rockdrala:

I am slightly confused. What are you trying to accomplish? I see you have code posted for the DarkBasic Pro program, and you have C++ in your screen shot? Are you trying to build a 3rd Party DLL for DarkBasic Pro to call for FPSC?

-This...is my boomstick!
Building "Riker 9", two steps at a time.
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What you are trying to do won't work"

Sorry, this wasn't meant as "see if this works" but more "this will never work, you can try it."

Again sorry for the confusion, was logical in my head.

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 18:39 Edited at: 29th Dec 2005 18:43
what wrong with this forum.. cant post crap..

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
no cellbloc... im going to add to the source....

Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 19:44
Rockdrala:

Well, from someone who has been working on the "source" for almost 2 months now on the Riker 9 Project, how are you going about it again?

-This...is my boomstick!
Building "Riker 9", two steps at a time.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 20:08
I'm no expert, but you need a some more work before that actually does anything. All it does is move a Cube around, and moves the camera to the object.

Add to the fact that you don't have any way to "get in" or "get out" and you have a nice little project.

Merranvo, The Cool One

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
That's what everyone is trying to say Merranvo, but he wants to put that ODE code there.

Quote: "you know that visual studio is basic right? just more libraries to enable more functions..."

No I don't. You'll have to explain that to me a little better. See I only install the C++ part... honest. Didn't even know I was programing in Basic with more libraries.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 20:26
I didn't even know Basic HAD libraries.

Merranvo, The Cool One

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
There are libraries with books about Visual Basic, right?... so there are libraries... in a lame joke sort of way.

I'm a bit frustrated since I've been studying so hard to get some stuff going in C++ and now I discover I'm programming in Basic with libraries... I already know Basic for almost 20 years, why am I loosing my time studying C++ that is Basic with libraries? I only have to study the libraries... but libraries have lots of book, and C++ I have only one, so it should be faster.

Now what should I do Merranvo? And where do I sign for ANJL? I like pussy cats... unless the pussy cats are dogs with libraries... is your cat a cat or a dog with libraries? I'm so messed up.

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
oh good grief.... you have got be kidding me...

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
i think i going to give up on all...

sync 60
print screen

"these guys are hopeless"

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2005 10:40 Edited at: 30th Dec 2005 10:52
why would even buy dark basic pro if you have Visual Studio? al you would have to is install visual studio basic.... THATS what im trying to say... perhaps i wsnt clear when i said libraries, i had my c++ program open... and was "thinking in c" basically there are extra commands ( i said libraries erroronesly) that dark basic doesnt support even though its based on basic. some commands are just not supported. Dark Basic has its limitations...

Where using Visual Studio Basic would help you do more development...

What we call Dark Basic Pro is an IDE... it allows to interface with code and create... the IDE its self doesnt have to compiled in the same Langauge as your creating.. for example the Dark Basic Pro is a very user friendly Basic Langauge IDE, however the IDE itself was created in C++ Compeshe?
and meranvo if that code still helps getting a car in there... then it is important...

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2005 11:15 Edited at: 31st Dec 2005 12:54
Quote: " why would even buy dark basic pro if you have Visual Studio?"

Well..... Problaly to make games faster and easier? That was what it was build for....

And you cannot decompile the exe and add the source.... forget it... It ain't that easy you know.. It was written in DarkBasic pro as you already have heard. If you want to add that source to FPSC. You would need to buy DarkBasic Pro, upgrade to 5.9 and buy the Enhancements Expansion Pack. There are no easier way to do it....

What you're trying to do is add the source to the exe and compile it again, in a whole other language? Man..... DarkBasic was written in c++ ... It dosn't matter that the language was made with c++.... c++ will still don't understand anything from darkbasic.. That's why tgc builded their own compiler... I even think the compiler are made in assembly!

Quote: " dude visual studios tools are way more powerful than darkbasic.."

So? It ain't powerfull enough to understand darkbasic code... still...

What you're saying is that it's actually possible to compile darkbasic code in c++.... Why would anyone buy darkbasic for then!?

Free Particle Engine for DarkBasic Pro:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=60141&b=5
Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 14:48 Edited at: 31st Dec 2005 14:54
i take it you havent read what i said or what vlad said for the matter... you just spew dribble without taking in any compehension of facts...
Let me make it simple for you NERD..

"dark basic" is just general BASIC Langauge with limitations of BASIC supported commands... the dark basic program itself is what is called in IDE... the IDE USED to write the basic programming can be written in different langauges like C++ and the IDE still poops out the BASCIC written programs...

using the same two different IDE'S for the Same Programming langauge wouldnt make the encoding faster...

the only reason it would SEEM faster becuase of the easy compiling for dummies ability...

one click compiling...

hers any an easier to way to put it for the feeble of mind like yourself...

Hey I just wrote a program in C++ that writes Basic Programs, which is called an IDE...

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
I know vlad KNOWS what im talking about when i say if you own Visual Studio would you even buy Dark Basic, Im sure though when he has had time to install Visual B and play with it, he will see what im talking about...

Even Visual Basic 6.0 is written in C++

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 15:41 Edited at: 31st Dec 2005 16:18
Quote: ""dark basic" is just general BASIC Langauge with limitations of BASIC supported commands... the IDE USED to write the basic programming can be written in different langauges like C++ and the IDE still poops out the BASCIC written programs...
"

woooooooow..... I didn't know this! IDE stand for Integrated Development Environment which makes it quite obviosly what an IDE is... And the IDE dosn't poop out anything... That's the compiler that "poops" out the programs... An IDE is as simple as a text editor with some buttons...

The fact is that you tried to decompile a DarkBasic Pro source code in c++ which is impossible....

Quote: "Hey I just wrote a program in C++ that writes Basic Programs, which is called an IDE..."

I didn't get that.... An IDE is STILL only a text editor with some buttons.. How would that make programs again?

Quote: "I know vlad KNOWS what im talking about when i say if you own Visual Studio would you even buy Dark Basic, Im sure though when he has had time to install Visual B and play with it, he will see what im talking about...
"

I own Visual c++ 6.0... And I still have DarkBasic Pro... And many other users on this forum got c++ and still own DarkBasic... So what is your point here?

Oh yeah by the way.. If you're so much into c++.. Then why are you even using fpsc? I mean.. You say if you got c++ then why even use darkbasic.. Then tell me why you use fpsc....?

geecee3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 16:06
you mean you wrote a program in C++ that can spit out BASIC source. so what, i'll tell you what, write your dbp or C program in notepad and invoke the compiler using command line parameters and i suppose notepad becomes an IDE too. :/

An integrated Dev Environment 'INVOKES' the compiler for the language you are developing for, there are many IDE's out there that support more than one language, but they DON'T compile the language, the compiler does that. and it's language specific. the IDE simply invokes it and passes the relative switches to the compiler along with the source code for processing. this is to save you time and hassle. but you could just use notepad and make your DBP programs in there, the same as you can write c++, fortran, lisp and just about any other programming language from any editor.

thanks, Grant.

Ohd Chinese Ploverb say : Wise Eskimo, not eat yerrow snow.
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 16:12
Rockdala,

Take a hint, you cannot decompile the DBPro source code into C++, it's impossible.

Quote: "the dark basic program itself is what is called in IDE"

Wrong!

Quote: "the only reason it would SEEM faster becuase of the easy compiling for dummies ability..."

Dummy? If you're so smart then how come you are stuck with FPSC?

And just some hints:

1-Use the freakin' edit button
2-Don't act so smart
3-Don't pretend you know more about DB than the people that have been using it for years

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
@The Nerd (I really hate to call you Nerd, it's weird to call nerd to someone we respect)

Rockdrala has no point. Not on this thread or in others where he tries to prove that he knows only showing that he doesn't. I was once like that, unsuficient, proud of knowing all while knowing nothing, balant to hide how insecure I was. Then I grew up.

@Rockdrala

Just to make things clear: NO, I don't know what you are talking about, none of us does in many threads where you participate. Let me quote myself:

Quote: "You are messing concepts mate and I'm getting a deja-vu here. You will say you'll do it another way because it will work and I'll have nothing to add except the fact that you don't really need or want help even if you ask for it and when people try to help you, you shove everybody back, even if they are obviously highly experimented and are trying to give an helping hand."

Your problem my dear friend is far from technical. Your problem is that you are absolutely sure of what you are saying, when what you are saying is wrong 90% of the times.

Then people enter here, some of them with proven credits in this community, in programming, even in puting games on the street. Programmers, engineers, consultants, modelers and a load of other professionals or hobbysts inside the indie community or in their work that say: "Look, this is how it works" and you simply attack them.

So, to make things clear and short: You are wrong and everyone else is right. You have not achieved what you are saying, not because you are not able, but because you are absolutely sure the rest of the world is wrong.

As soon as you sort that problem, all technical problems will start to be sorted by themselves. And this is not a rant or an angry guy, this is a friendly voice, either you like it or not.

V Out.

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 16:22 Edited at: 31st Dec 2005 16:25
Quote: "The Nerd (I really hate to call you Nerd, it's weird to call nerd to someone we respect)"

Hey that's no problem! I am a nerd anyway Don't worry about it man.

Quote: "to someone we respect"

Thanks for that sweet comment I just like helping people on the forum.
Although watch out using the word WE.. I don't know if anyone other respect me on this forum... Hehe But it's nice to know that atleast 1 does

-The Nerd

Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 16:23
Amen

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I don't know if anyone other respect me on this forum... "

I have a multiple personality disorder. And it's easy to notice the appreciation, just following that link on your sig.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 18:14
@Nerd, what are you talking about, we all respect you. Just some people who don't know who they should respect don't. Hmm...

Merranvo, Teh S \/|03|2 7I<><>I3
Anti-Noob Justice League, what's that?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 23:13
Quote: "@Nerd, what are you talking about, we all respect you"

I go with that.

Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 03:57
We all love The Nerd!
And can someone explain me what this discussion is all about???

I can't be fired... Slaves are SOLD!
aminon
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there, first time poster, I just bought FPSC and already it looks like fun . Well onto the question,

Quote: " We all love The Nerd!
And can someone explain me what this discussion is all about???"

Well it seems like someone created a script to control a vehicle. So someone here wants to directly integrate it into FPSC. Which is a fun concept but apparently the compiler won't accept the mixture of coding languages, and even if it does it might not do what you want it to do. So there's a long arguement back and forth, it does, it doesn't, and so on. So here we are. In the end it looks like everyone is against Rockdrala, and after reading through many other posts on this board perhaps rightfully so.

This is just my little interpretation of what's been going on, but what do I know , i'm just learning c++ myself.

If I can see so far it is only because I have stood on the shoulders of giants.
Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
to answer this..

Take a hint, you cannot decompile the DBPro source code into C++, it's impossible.

the LANGAUGE dark basic creates is basic... that doesnt mean the program (IDE) itself is BASIC...

I never said the Dark Basic CREATES C++ but the program (IDE) IS written in C++...

to vlad...

I never say your way doesnt work.. i attack YOU for telling me its not possible another way... what i was saying about your visual studio basic if you had time to play with you wouldnt use dark basic... you would understand the dark basic is a just a Limited version of a Basic Programming IDE... IDE (Program)

to answer this from nerd-(That's the compiler that "poops" out the programs... An IDE is as simple as a text editor with some buttons...)

You know what the f*ck im talking about, quit trying to twist this into something i didnt say... A decent IDE usually comes with a compiler stock so this is really irrelvant... to clear this up for you Nerd... when most people refer to the IDE they are talking about Programming PROGAM

Where in trying to decompile a program to add functions to it... let me handle this...

when you want try doing it, then learn what a f*cking a IDE and the structure of it... and when you acutally do learn about.. then you can comeback and tell ME I was wrong... and i may be at the point... becuase you actually understand the dissection of programmming program...

But Until then... Open your ears jack as*

Rockdrala
Years of Service
User Offline
one more thing...

to answer this...

Why even use FPSC...

becuase it media managment is very good, and while the functions are limited at this time there is a LOT of potential for this as support for this functions CAN be and most likley will get better for this program..

Of all the game engines i used this isnt the most supportive if a alot media formats.... but it will in time...

aminon
Years of Service
User Offline
*sigh*

If you think this is do-able Rockdrala, then by all means please do it, post it, and get the recognition you deserve. If you can't do it, either you don't have the skills or the code, there is no need to push the issue any further, it's not getting done.

Happy New years everyone

If I can see so far it is only because I have stood on the shoulders of giants.
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "i attack YOU for telling me its not possible another way... "

I don't think I ever saw an attack from you towards me in this thread, I was speaking generally and maybe attack is a strong word, but mate, look around, everyone is telling you it won't work, but by all means, keep it up and good luck. Learning from trial and error is difficult but it is a solid learning path.

Quote: "what i was saying about your visual studio basic if you had time to play with you wouldnt use dark basic..."

You are kidding me. I don't play with this or that, at the moment I'm coding in C++. I don't code in anything else, any flavour of basic included at this moment. And what do you mean if I have time? I saw you posting that you will do a dll for FPSC to use materials, decompile and code vehicles in FPSC and while you did that, I learnt C++ and coded half a game... one of us is wrong, but I really don't mind if it is you as long as my work is flowing with a smile on my face.

One more thing... if you are up to code games, DarkBasic is certainly a better choice than Visual Basic. But I'm sure you think I'm wrong. And I'm also sure the vast majority of programmers would agree with me, but again we would all be wrong.

Stop swearing, looks unprofessional and childish. Good luck to you for this year and a happy 2006 filled with professional and personal projects and success.

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 20:45 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2006 14:14
Quote: "what i was saying about your visual studio basic if you had time to play with you wouldnt use dark basic..."

Really? Then can you please tell me why c++ programmers(That have made basic programming languages and even study c++) on those forums use darkbasic in their free time? Rockdrala?

Quote: " when most people refer to the IDE they are talking about Programming PROGAM "

I don't That would be like "Hey man! I just got this new IDE! You can make really great games with it!"

See? You shouldn't combine an IDE with a programming language, because that would be wrong.... An IDE has NOTHING with the programming language to do at all.... There are 100's of IDE's for c++ out there... The COMPILER has something to do with the programming language.... There are some other IDE's for darkbasic pro out on this forum now... And I don't think those people combine it with a programming language...

Quote: "You know what the f*ck im talking about"

Nope.... I don't... Try to explain it better please...

Quote: "when you want try doing it, then learn what a f*cking a IDE and the structure of it"

okay... And IDE is still a Integrated Development Enviorement... It's an text editor were you can write commands that the compiler after will convert to machine code... Thought the compiler in darkbasic actually dosn't convert the code to machine code... And IDE is just like it says... It's an integrated enviroment that helps the developer program with the compiler that's included.

You know what... I'm outta here.. This dicussion could go on for ages..

Oh and by the way... stop swearing..

-The Nerd

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 22:00:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 22:00:16