Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator Model Pack (Upgrade) Problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2005 14:01 Edited at: 30th Dec 2005 14:08
Yes I am an EA user and yes I do have the full version of FPSC (v1) and I've downloaded and got the model pack for free - Well, the installation of it - But I need serious help, When I boot up the installation, it all goes fine, then it comes to the Name and Serial screen, I entered my full name and the FPSC unique serial code (which came with the EA) and once I clicked next, the name cleared (as it said on the instructions in the installation) and claimed it was invalid! Now this IS the correct serial code TGC sent me and worked when I installed FPSC and worked sucessfully, but is not working with the model pack!

I did enter the code correctly and tried so many times again and again, even closed the installation and booted it up again and STILL DID NOT WORK!

Could any please help me? (Really I need help from TGC about this)

NOTE TO TGC (RICK V) : My father has sent an email about this.

††† [ DarkWulf ] †††
[ Proudly and formally Ali M ]
Mike Johnson
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2005 14:33
Use the serial number you have for FPS Creator V1.
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2005 14:43
Thanks Mike

But I can't find it! What should I do?

††† [ DarkWulf ] †††
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 16:03 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2006 16:04
Eh oh well...

††† The Soul Master †††

Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 20:54
Contact order support as I have said. There is a link right below the post message button. It is not the fastest way at this time of year, but it is about the only way to get it straightened out. They will tell you what to do. The order support team reads emails and not the forums. It would take them years to do anything if they had to search through the forums helping everyone.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:32:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:32:01