Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / plz, i need help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i want to create a big battle, (ww2), what do i do, so that the allies, wont shoot me, but attack the axis? plz help me

kallikúkurerekkicool
Tinyschu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2005 09:16
You cant have allies in FPSC yet. People are working on a script for allies, but I wish that it was out now though.

I am new, if I am wrong notify me please.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
The creators of fpsc! they should do a few things; they should have finished the game before releasing it! and they should just Tell the pepole how to make npc's and put them in the game! they should have finished the AI... the enemys are so F**king stupid! they are just dumb... and they should make a script allowing allies, wich will attack the enemy, and wont shoot you..... why havent they done this already???

kallikúkurerekkicool
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 18:53
I hope they fix all that in version 2...anyone who knows when they release v2 and do you think it will be like a patch or a new game?

You better were daipers when you play my games, because you´re gonna shit yourself when you play my games
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "they should have finished the game before releasing it! "

It's not a game.

Quote: "and they should just Tell the pepole how to make npc's and put them in the game!"

They did, it's called manual. It's a pdf, give it a look.

Quote: "they should have finished the AI... the enemys are so F**king stupid!"

Some managed to make some nice enemy behaviour, so I guess it's not TGCs fault. And don't swear please, I'm a little kid.

Quote: "and they should make a script allowing allies, wich will attack the enemy, and wont shoot you..... "

No they shouldn't. It's cool I agree, but you are a bit upset because you can't do what you want.

Quote: "anyone who knows when they release v2 and do you think it will be like a patch or a new game?"

Something will happen but not a new game. This is not a game. Read the newsletter.

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 06:48:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 06:48:43