Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Good news! FPSC will be updated.....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 10:52
Straight from the latest TGC Newsletter:

Quote: "Development on the core three products (DBPro, DGSDK and FPSC) continues, and we will see new versions and upgrades for all of them released this year."

I'd say that's great news! TGC has not abandoned FPSC at all, but we will see some updates and even a new version this year.

MegaMusic Pack 01.... 31 original soundtracks for your games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
Shadows Back
Years of Service
User Offline
tgc is god i tell you.and yeah canot wait for the update lol

Shadow
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Whee! That's good news! I'll have to keep an eye out for FPSC at CompUSA, my second home.

Hey and I just noticed that the Half Life Zombie I rigged made it into the newsletter, hooray for me!
Shadows Back
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah that was good news bond hooray for bond.what is compusa?

Shadow
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 12:33 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2006 12:34
Oh thanks ...CompUSA is a computer retailer here in the US. They have all kinds of cool gadgets, games, and upgrades. I've bought sooo many frivolous upgrades there...and now they're getting FPSC!
Shadows Back
Years of Service
User Offline
maby one day ill be able to make cool models like yours.

Shadow
Shadows Back
Years of Service
User Offline
oh ok kool

Shadow
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 13:48
Is this as good as it gets?

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Dennis Spielman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 17:48
I'm looking forward to it. Any word yet on what they might add to it?
Rick123
Years of Service
User Offline
Great News!!!!
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
I hope they add a save/load feature and a main menu at the beginning with stuff like New game, Load Game, Options, Quit. That would make FPSC PERFECT!
bob humid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 23:01
hey all & welcome ppl of earth...

i am new here but I am following the FSPC news & chatter regularly. in my point of view the FSP Creator is one hell of an innovation in software circles and I am going to buy it as soon as the new version looks at me.

howerver, I´d like to add my wishlist to the V1.X updates that we all might hopefully see:

- compatibilty modes (3D-grid or very simple shaders) in order to allow me to draw & design a level when I am travelling, lets say I am sitting in a high-speed train with my good ole IBM thinkpad T22 (900MHz, 512MB, fraggin 8MB Savage GPU) on my knees and I want to paint me some corridors and test them without textures and lightning... seriously, I can do this in GameStudio but why not in FSPC? it would be possible to realise a game idea on the fly on and old machine and later you could build the game on the 3D monster-PC home...

- OGG-support for background & score. 8 bit is not cool. MP3 is out of question cause that would mean you have to pay for the fraunhofer license. or did I mis something in the manual (I read the whole thing)

- alien mythology themes.. some really crazy sh*it architecture that allows us to make some totally alienating architectures and levels. sci-fi high-tech is already there, but i mean stuff that looks like a 10 billion years old alien culture

ok. of course there is all other kind of updates that would be fine like special FX camera wideangles and stuff but its 1.X coming... so I am patient.

all the best for 2006 to all of you and the FSPC team. I am staying here.

robert

B O B H U M I D @ F A T O F E X C E L L E N C E
audio production servitor / tech editor
******** * s a v e o u r t r a n s i e n t s
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 23:37 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2006 23:37
Quote: "I hope they add a save/load feature and a main menu at the beginning with stuff like New game, Load Game, Options, Quit. That would make FPSC PERFECT!"

Yeah with all the stuff people are asking for, the big showstopper for me is no save/load. I think this is way more important than ladders, vehicles, etc. Personally I think ladders should be outlawed in FPS games, but that's just me.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Ladders and vehicles would make a good addition-some people want laddeeers, let them have it-you dont have to use it, but save/load is MOST important i would say. Who agrees?
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 11:21
i do..

http://www.freewebs.com/ultraplex/index.htm
Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
Ladders were in the EA version.

FORUM n00b THREAT LEVEL: ORANGE
Some thread revival/spam-Some bad grammar used, stupid questions or answers-No direct flaming
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 19:09
Yeah but the ladders were too buggy (due to DBP's screwed up collisions I am guessing).

Evil stick
Years of Service
User Offline
No, ladders were fine and taken out because of physics.

FORUM n00b THREAT LEVEL: ORANGE
Some thread revival/spam-Some bad grammar used, stupid questions or answers-No direct flaming

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:26:52
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:26:52