Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / New Game Idea

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I do not yet have FPSC, but I have a game already very careful mapped out and ready to create. SOS-Shoot on Sight. You are Seargant Helmers working in a massive Underground Army Facility. A Facility kept secret from the everyday public. A secret which is about to discovered. As a small army of German Terrorists begin creating an Underground Cavern for their Underground Headquarters, they stumble upon the Underground British Army Facility. Knowing this would make an excellent HQ, along with a nice business opportunity, the german terrorists decide to break out their best weapons and attempt to take over the Facility. Within a few hours, not many British Officers are left alive. Only those whom managed to escape the germans clutches managed to survive. And now, Seargant Helmers has managed to escape into a small Storage Bay of the Facility. The German terrorists have begun experimenting with a new kind of superweapon inside the Facility's laboratories, but no-one knows what it is. You only know this because you overheard a german talking with two others about it, but soon after they left to head down to the laboratories. You now have four objectives:
1. Find out what the Germans are doing in the labs
2. Put a stop to the German's 'experiments'
3. Eliminate the German's leader
4. Find and evacuate any survivors
This is all I will reveal thus far. As for the German's experiments, you will have to wait for the full game to be released to find that out. I will post in the Showcase when I get screenshots and demo versions, so keep your eyes peeled.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyone reading this? If so, I have made a synopsis for the game. It is this:

The year 2030. Excellent scientific breakthroughs have been made, an underground British army facility built. But as the facility is taken over by german terrorists, one soldier will rise and fight back. Join Seargant Helmers as he makes his way through the facility, fighting the terrorists in a desperate attempt to prevent the construction of the Ultimate Weapon in the facility's laboratories.

-Fight enemies on every floor throughout an 8 storey facility

-Fight with a range of weapons, including a tavor, a tommy shotgun, a revolver, a pistol and many more!

-Kill to stay equipped! Rob enemy corpses of their weapons and ammo!

-Use the environment to your advantage. Cause chaos to enemies with one shot to a gas canister!

-Use everything you have to stay alive as your enemies intelligently work together to take you down!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:31:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:31:25