Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / My correspondence with TGC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 22:18 Edited at: 2nd Jan 2006 22:19
I had a question about the WWII Model Pack offered by TGC. I thought I'd share the dialog with the community. I feel it demonstrates there continued development of FPSC. There replies were very prompt. Have a great day!

Question:

Hello,

I am starting to use FPSC and notice you have a WWII Media pack. I'd like to know what I'd have to do to use them in FPSC. Would I have to animate weapons, Models and so forth? Are they ready to use in FPSC?

Thank you

Reply:

That pack is not compatible with FPSC. You would have to do a lot to the pack to make it work.

Rick

Question:

Do you see a WWII pack like this being developed for FPSC in the near future. Thank you for your reply. Have a great day.

Reply:

We are open to suggestions for future model packs for FPSC so it is entirely possible a WWII pack will be created.

Question:

Would it be Okay to share this information with the Forum Community? I don't want to start anything if it makes it harder on your team. Thank you for a fine product.

Reply:

Yes that is fine. You will also find a thread we have posted here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=63988&b=21 asking about future model packs.

Dog

Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 22:42
Well, I got most of the buildings into FPSC, but I either need the texture maps for them, or I need FPSC to allow me to have more then 1 texture assigned to an entity.

Right now the buildings are just white when I test the map.
Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 19:24
I'm considering getting the weapon pack. I understand that it isn't FPSC ready, but how much work would it take to get one into the game? I understand I would need to 'animate' the weapons, but what else is involved.
Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 01:19
Does anyone have any idea?
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 01:32
Dog: Yes, you will have to animate them (pain in the ass), UV map them (not too hard) and scale them.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 02:08
Yeesh, sounds like fun

Any good tutorials floating around. (*Expects "USETHE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!*#!#%&#%*)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:32:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:32:01