Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Segment Editor Information

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 20:02 Edited at: 3rd Jan 2006 20:03
Hello,

Dog--->puts on flame retardant suit. Okay, I'm really sorry I have to ask this question. How and where do I install the Segment editor kit? I have read and re-read all the posts I can find on how to install and use this blasted app. Thank you for your help and support.

Dog
PS. Yes I watched the tutorial.

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
As far as I know it's not installed, it's ran from the place where it is, simple as that.

Hope it helps.

V

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Dog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 20:14 Edited at: 3rd Jan 2006 20:15
Hey V,

Just to confirm. All I should have to do is unzip it into a folder somewhere on my computer and run the exe.? Or does it need to be placed inside of the FPS folder? Thanks for your help!

Dog

Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 20:27 Edited at: 3rd Jan 2006 20:28
If I remember one of the tutorials, Lee says you just have to copy the folders to FPSC location after your job is done, so I assume you'll use it in any folder and then copy the files.

For further protection that's exactly what I would do, so you can keep a backup of your stuff.

And yep, run the executable, and watch the tuts two or three times and get back to those when you are working on a particular type of item since that software is (was) for internal use and has it's issues.

EDIT: first paragraph is weird, it's something like this: put it somewhere else, use it and then copy the media folders to FPSC only. There.
Good luck you dog!

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Dog
Years of Service
User Offline
WOOOOOT! More for me to learn when I get home. I have a feeling my wife is gonna kill me. LOL Thanks for the help V.

Dog

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:22:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:22:29