Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Doors - problem w/ walls still being there when the door is open ô¿ô

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2006 14:09
What am I doing wrong?
I make walls within a room, add a door, wheather user,remote or key, and when I test the level, I can open the door but the wall is still there keeping the fps from going through it. The only way I can find to get around it is to leave out the wall where I put the door but that leaves gaps on both sides of the doorway.
Again, am I missing somethins in the manual that comes with it?
Thanks,
D n NC

Keep'em Movin
stanb
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm also searching for the solution,,, Somewhere else on the forum was written that you have to press M when placing the wall, but that doesn't work for me Anyone?
Yekoms
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 13:35
I think I've found somewhat of an answer to the Door/Wall problem. Under Segments there is a short wall and a large wall. For some reason these two walls will not allow you to place doors and use them without the wall being there. If you use the segement like "Control Room Bottom" or another segment like this and select to paint the wall only, or pressing the F key, it allowes you to place the door and the wall is removed from the door area.
Still can't understand why the short wall or the large wall will not allow a door. What would these two walls be used for if you can't put a door in them.
Or, am I totaly wrong and am missing something very simple.....
Anyone have ideas?

Keep'em Movin

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:21:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:21:56