Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Getting Rid Of PrefLabs?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2006 18:50
Hello,
Say I add a bunker to my map. Now say that I don't like where I added it to. When I undo it, the door stays on the map. I have absolutely no idea how to delete the door.

Say I add a bunker to my map again. Now say for some strange reason I added that to the wrong spot. I try to remove it piece by piece by right clicking the mouse. My layers get messed up.

Can anyone tell me how to properly remove the whole building from my map? Is there a key or command that will delete stuff that you select? How do you select it?

Thanks,
The Lone Programmer

"Is The Juice Worth The Squeeze"
-The Girl Next Door
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I always have that problem too, and when I try deleting the door entity(right click), it just stays there and i cannot select it anymore. I think it is a bug. My advice to you is: Reload from your last save, and ALWAYS save before placing a prefab, just in case you don't like where you put it. Sometimes Save As... if you think one you placed before is in the wrong place when placing another prefab.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2006 19:01
Just use a door segment and r-click on the door.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
The Lone Programmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2006 19:05
Using the door segment and right clicking the door doesn't do the trick.

Any other advice?

"Is The Juice Worth The Squeeze"
-The Girl Next Door
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2006 19:19
Ok. Select a door segment. Place the segment so the arrow points to the door. Right Click to delete the segment part. Ok. Hit the "n" key and right click on the entity part of the door and hit delete.

Hope that helped.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
chat
Years of Service
User Offline
I had that problem too.Just select a prefab and go on the door or other enteties and right click on it(or them)..It sure works.Prefab has to be exactly on it.

Dusty Mustafa Cakici

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:22:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:22:57