Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Pie in the Sky

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is FPSC really GCS from "Pie in the Sky"? Apparently, Pie in the Sky is no longer in business.
http://www.pieskysoft.com/

Life is short. Enjoy it!
Lon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 19:30
Kevin Stokes & Pie In The Sky Software mysteriously disappeared one day never to be heard from again. This is a completely different set of software tools by an entirely different company. I'm pretty sure TGC won’t abandon this like Pie abandoned theirs. When Kevin and Pie cut and run without even an explanation, many of us doing projects with an engine that still needed to be fixed were left hanging and couldn't really finish our projects because we didn't have the source code....Sorry this is a sore spot with me. Carry on.

Lon

[url=http://www.chiselbrain.com]
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 03:39
You think that's bad..Hell I may have to go back to use Reality Factory
at least that engine has water, foglights, ladders, so how is TGC suposed to compete? Realy? I will tell ya..Thses bozos don't know how to program and why have they not told eveyone in there newsletter just what updates are being done on what program. I just might wrap up my copy of FPSC and send it back to these idots and if they don't give me back my money then it's a sueing I'll be doing.
Rj

Rj
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 04:20
Both GSC and Reality Factory are dead and arnt going anywhere. If anyone wishes to try and use those engines to make a game with I wish them the best of luck.

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 05:18
And boy will they need it!

And I think I'll be sueing RaymondJ (I could ad something but my aterny wont let me) for being a f*g at TGC. Dude, unlike some engines, they accualy made a worthwile one, WITHOUT LICENSING ISSUES!

You wanna see an idiot? Go look in the mirror.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 09:25
Reality Factory is still being developed, but I don't think too many people are interested anymore.

It did well for an open source project, though.

I really wish people who were dissatisfied with FPSC (to the point they want their money back) would leave without trolling these forums first.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 18:24
I'm sorry..I didn't know YOU guys were the experts on everything. Pay attention you might learn something. The fact any of you had to respond to what I said proves my point once and for all. I rest my case. Good luck .

Rj
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 07:59
Grow up.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 08:53
Yea........

and btw, pin the sky=P.I.S. (yea i know it aint perfect so dunt go bitchen).

Your signature has been erased by a mod
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 10:00 Edited at: 9th Jan 2006 10:01
Raymond J, why don't you take those two IQ points of yours and start a fire in that cold, empty brain of yours, eh?

Look, I'm not trying to be offensive, but seriously, you gotta be smart enough to think that it's a bad idea to attack a product on their forums, no? FPSC ain't perfect, but it sure is better than anything else at this price, without license fees, with an open-source engine, and fully customizable (granted, you may need to modify the source, but come on, it still is). So look, if you wanna choke up crap about FPSC, do it somewhere else, we have enough to deal with already.

Oh, and try to keep your posts coherent, "idot".

"I hate erecting my tree, my whole family always wants to join in and all the balls fall around the place." - Zotoaster Merry Christmas!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 03:21:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 03:21:17