Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Questions...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 09:13
I have been thinking on buying FPSC for a long time now and I have thise few questions on my mind that could affect the buying decision.
(Price is tha main thing)

1. Am I possible to convert guns and bullets in to a magic and fireballs and blackholes? (dont be 2 minded here)

2.When making multiplayer game. How do I make server that can automatically keep up and bain the cheaters. (like there ever would be cheaters )

3. Is it possible to push up the graphigs so that they wouldent look like... Erm. Lets pass that.

4. Played few demos and I have seen that bodies disabier.
They can only disabier when you go to 4-5 rooms away from the boby. Is this possible to do?

5.Can I make the enemy ai so good that the enemy knowes how to move, flank, crouch, or just work like a real person.

6.When game is finished. Is it possible to put my very own launchicon in to the desckpot.

(Made thise for Nigezu)

Hope this the correct forum.

Something in this post was a complete lie! Its your job to find out what it was

(Dont post the awnser in this thread or the hole **** goes offtopic wasting a minute from our miserable lifes.)
Big_J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 10:27
7.How hard is it to make a cutscene.

8.Like in the Richochet. When enemy dies. Can the corpse have moving bodyparts that are of from the body? (damn I should buy that game)

9.I have also seen that guns are way too unpowered. Is there way to get the gunpower in its real rights? (Or doesnt this game just know a one bullet headshot)

(Dont post the awnser in this thread or the hole **** goes offtopic wasting a minute from our miserable lifes.)
Big_J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 03:26
Awnsers enyone?

Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 04:04
1. I don't think so.
2. You simply can't
3. Absolutly
4. Can you... repeat? I am bilingual, but i dont understand this...
5. Maybe... i don't think it's possible.
6. This is not the FPSC's task. It's an installer task.
7. Depends on you.
8. Same as 4.
9. Yes.

Skalex - Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!
Big_J
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 05:49
Ok. Thanks.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 06:01
Scalex, you may be bilingual, but I am SeptaLingual!!! (Seven versions of English!)

dissapear, yes. You can, but I would prefer just to leave the bodys.

Cutscenes, hard. Not to disencourage you, but they are hard and are all based on timing. You have to get all the crap right.

9. Please don't say they are underpowered. They are hardly underpowered. They are by default, over powered. The engine doesn't support HeadShots, or any type of shot placement, sorry.

Merranvo, The Cool One

Anti-Noob Justice League, an ANJL of Mercy.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:26:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:26:19