Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Possible solution to door/wall problem but still a question ô¿ö

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 13:36
I think I've found somewhat of an answer to the Door/Wall problem. Under Segments there is a short wall and a large wall. For some reason these two walls will not allow you to place doors and use them without the wall being there. If you use the segement like "Control Room Bottom" or another segment like this and select to paint the wall only, or pressing the F key, it allowes you to place the door and the wall is removed from the door area.
Still can't understand why the short wall or the large wall will not allow a door. What would these two walls be used for if you can't put a door in them.

Keep'em Movin
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2006 16:00
They are inteneded for Outside levels as far as I can tell, as simple walls. The low wall is too small for a door anyway.

HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT
http://www.irwinsoftware.com/ww3
Screenshots on Site! Demo Coming Soon!
stanb
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, but which type of walls do I have to use to be able to place doors in it? I have browsed al the objects coming with FPS Creator, but I can't find a other wall to place doors in. I'm only using the segments door and wall. I really wan't this solved, because I can't even make a level without using prefabs now... See the attachment for more info.

Anyone?

Thanks already,
Stan

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 01:31:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 01:31:15