Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was thinking on making some voice soundpacks, in english and in german. My idea covered a soundpack (two, one of the allies and other for the german) with about at least 20 to 30 different sounds.
If the idea went ahead, I could then make custom soundpacks to suit your own games. How much you would pay for a pack like this?
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 18:09
Sound i should be less expensive than models and textures because it generally depends on the scenario and providing you have a microphone, you can do your own and have them make sense with the gameplay.

Though it's a nice idea, background noices, gun sounds and explosions might be better. You could make a few $ out of that,

Also, all the soldiers would sound the same.
AE
alimpo83
Years of Service
User Offline
Well not necessarily, not all the soldiers would sound the same, because I could record different voices. As for background noises like radio sounds, static (for the machines and electrical devices) and stuff like that, i would be able to do. As for gun sounds it's a hard thing to acomplish, because one would want real sounds. Explosions and things like that are easy to edit from royalty free stuff all over the net. I'm thinking also on doing high quality loading screens and stuff like that for the WW2 games. I have a great colection of photos and old books about WW2 where I can get the images,like this one I made for my game and that you can watch.
I could also make custom made intros in avi format for WW2 games.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dog
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I like the creativity going on hear. I'd like to hear more of your thoughts. Thanks!

Dog

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 20:10
I would rather have Wheelgator do some, then my GF do some, then me do some then pay for one.

Your signature has been erased by a mod

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 03:17:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 03:17:14