Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Download.com "User post"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I found this "user Reviewe" on www.download.com for Reviewes about fpsc isn't LeeBamber the creator of fpsc because the publisher write's not in the user rew place but in the publisher description
And he gave fpsc 5 stars on cource here is the letter.
The Next Level In Easy Game Creation
27-Sep-2005 04:32:50 PM
Reviewer: LeeBamber

Pros: The best feature I rate above all else is the ease and speed at which you can create large interesting FPS games. My favourite feature is the physics system, which makes each game a world of its own. Drop a few crates down, or spawn a shower of marbles over the floor, and you create situations in your game you never thought of. You discover something new and cool each time you create, and you use this knowledge to make a better game. It's fun too!

Cons: There is always room for improvement, and I feel FPSC could benefit from a terrain system for larger grander outdoor levels. You can do outdoor scenes with the product now, but I would like to see HUGE landscapes in a future upgrade!

pc. Cpu: 3000 amd xp+ ram 2gb

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 03:20:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 03:20:18