Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2006 03:03
hi everybody, not sure if the other message i posted got on, i just no i dident ever see it and i looked for 10 mins, but anyways, i ordered the product today, and i never got a message back sayin the order was succsesful, does this mean i dident do it right or if i typed my E-mail wrong, all i know is when i ordered it and typed all my Credit card info in, it said a whole bunch of red writeing i think it said successful, but like ive been w8ing for hours for a e-mail to be sure it works, or do they take awhile to send a e-mail ? PLZ HELP YALL. thanks
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2006 06:49
Try emailing support@thegamecreators.com rather than posting here. This is for chatting about the acual software not problem's when ordering it.

Also might I suggest you read the order information next time. Log into The Game Creators website and click Orders. If it's listed then it's gone through and it should give you some information. If it's not make sure your logged in with the email address you ordered from. If nothing then you can always phone your Credit Card company and ask to see if the Transaction's gone through.

Like I said thought, email support like the website tell's you too about order enquire's/problems.

Tal
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2006 16:41
well took me 24 hours to recieve the email so i wouldn't worry,if after 24h u dont get it send an email

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 03:13:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 03:13:28