Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Hmm...I think this goes here.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, i wanted to download the model pack one, because it had some cool stuff that doesn't come with V1. I'm an Early Adopter, fine. So. Now what do i do? I didn't purchase the FPSC from TGC, i purchased it thru a company called microway. The point is, the model pack isn't in my order thingy, nothing is. So will i still be able to download it?
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 04:58 Edited at: 16th Jan 2006 04:59
You are not an EA. EA was months ago, if you bought now then you are V1.

http://www.microway.com.au/catalog/darkbasic/fpscreator.stm

This site is third partying, so anything you buy though them is really bought though TGC with money attached...

Also, you got royally screwed... paid 25 american dollars more then the product costs...

Contact TGC, and see if it was a legal transaction...

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 05:38
Wait... $105!? Oh... I didn't see the ".au" in there...

Well, that's a kick in the teeth, no?

"I hate erecting my tree, my whole family always wants to join in and all the balls fall around the place." - Zotoaster Merry Christmas!
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 05:40
It comes out 78 american dollars. More then a kick in the teeth.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 05:49
Jeez, yeah!

Merry, Off-topic, but I have to ask. Was your name seriously removed by a mod, or did you just name it for effect?

"I hate erecting my tree, my whole family always wants to join in and all the balls fall around the place." - Zotoaster Merry Christmas!
Pantaloon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 05:49
omg
microway is rediculous
dude they must be making killer profit for what ever they are selling.
wow i have this strange feeling to really hate microway

Site in production. If you have your own tell me. I'll add it to my links
www.freewebs.com/icprod
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 05:55
Well, I see everyone with sigs removed...
Why can\'t I have my sig removed!!!
*Crys*

Gets over it...
Comes up with idea... I\'ll change my name to something profanific then it\'ll get removed, and I\'ll be the best!!!
Name gets removed.

RealVersion:
Yeah, Thought it would be a kick.

Lets all DoS (Denial of Service) Microsht. You know, that sounds familiar... Microway, Microsoft, Microway, Micro... OMG, it is Bill Gates JR!!! Scamming his costmers like his fauther.

Merranvo, The Cool One
CCMaster
Years of Service
User Offline
No, it WAS months ago that i bought it. I just paid the postage and ordered V1. Hang on, that WAS through TGC, but i wasn't a member, i just got e-mailed the link.
Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 09:54
riiight. Because sooo many people havent done that. There has been organised events to do that basically Their servers are a lot more powerful than you think. Besides, it said he did buy EA.

We have fallen Into an abyss! Dear God captian! There all Bars.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 10:11
Unless it is just a third party money holder that sends the money to TGC in euros, americanos, or pounds... then he would have bought v1.

And UnderCover, Servers really aren't that powerful, infact All you truely need to do is have a handfull of people directly attacking the server, this meaning that you have a direct internect connection (ISP grade) and have your computer set to output as much as it can at that single server. To truely match the server you need to match it in speed, DSL is hell of a lot slower then actual ISP grade, so if you get ISP grade connections you need less people. The second part is matching it for specs, since servers are typically only a few standard computers tyed-to-geteher (okay, the motherboards, but really the same thing) You just need the number of active boards of computers.

DoS attacks are kinda gay, I would think that Service is a much more powerful attack. Request everything in the server constantly but ignore the incommings, although there is probally a preventive mesure to this...

Merranvo, The Cool One

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 03:23:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 03:23:20