Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / TGC: FPSC Version 2, Service Pack & more

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was going to send an email to TGC support but I think everyone will benefit from the answers to these questions...

1. What is the ETA on FPS Creator Version 2?
2. Will there ever be a service pack addressing very important concerns (save game, misc bugs, etc.)? If so, what is the ETA on that?
3. Does the compiled EXE have any command switches we can use?

I believe you have done a WONDERFUL job on this FANTASTIC software package and you have many loyal customers that will support you for years to come. Please support us.

Btw, I purchased A4 years ago and it's on my shelf collecting dust. It required too much coding time that I did not have. I have created multiple levels already with your product in 1/100 of the time! I can finally spend time creating games instead of coding my life away.

Please let us know...thanks.

"The Honor is to Serve" - Lt. Worf
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Your question 1 directly contradicts question 2. I don't know where the V2 fuss started, but there are no news regarding the existence of a V2. The newsletter speaks about news for all products including FPSC, so you shouldn't expect any news for a while behond that.

I'm pretty sure I know everything. Doubts are something rare in me and I am never wrong, as this signature can prove.
Visual Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Vlad,

Version 2 is an actual version meaning 1, 2, etc.

Service packs are bug fixes and high priority changes in between version releases.

Basically, they are three different types of releases: minor/major versions and service packs.

Version 2 is not fuss...it's how companies release their software. What software are you buying? Do you have version one of everything?

This is the natural progession in software development. The next version should not take more than 5-6 months with an application of this type. Believe me they are working on it unless they plan to scrub FPSC.

Can someone from TGC respond? Lee, Mike, Richard?

"The Honor is to Serve" - Lt. Worf
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 04:50 Edited at: 16th Jan 2006 04:50
VLAD!!!

Look at the recently bumped What Has Already Been Posted... (1) I had a personally visit by RickV

Quote: "This is a great thread. Please keep it updated because we will refer to it when we plan V2. Oppps - I mentioned a V2..."

He still didn't grant me my stick, oh well, I was banned anyways.

Quote: "coding my life away."

There are somepeople who find it a great honor to "code their life away"

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 03:14:37
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 03:14:37