Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Ventilation problems :D

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 20:33
I have searched abit but still cannot solve this, I want a ventilation shaft placing within a wall or whateva,but it always leaves a gap,even after placing the vent and going into segmant\wall mode!I have tried painting walls in exterior and shaft interior, and visa versa!Still the problem(see pic)

djwheeler

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Raver
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 21:21
It works when putting the vent shaft in external mode on the ground floor (layer 5) But I dont want this! I want it up on layer 6

djwheeler
Raver
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2006 21:32
Never mind! I had the walls put in back to front on layer 6, this obviously matters alot!

djwheeler
Hugzmeister Games
Years of Service
User Offline
use vent doors... if thats what you mean.

''
__
Pantaloon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2006 03:11
i think tgc never though about anyone using it like that. But you should i think. maybe you have to edit the segments.
I ran into a problem with walls where the inner wall would appear on the outer wall corner. I was stumped for a long time when i finally re-placed the out segment at the outside corner then deleted the walls. so maybe you should try a round aboutway

A wise man never stops learning.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 03:14:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 03:14:39