Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / What is riker9?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Someone told me that my games would lag with too many entities and other objects i but in th game until riker9 came out. What is this? I've never heard of it before. What does it do? Where can i get it?
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 10:08
search the forums ,loads of info on it...

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 16:08
Riker 9, is an add-on for FPSC version 1. It's not out yet, but will contain many features that are missing from FPSC such as SAVE and LOAD. Will be out.........sometime this year.........apparently. Ok I'm bored talking about it ha!!!

Bored ! Bored ! Bored ! of waiting for Riker 9 to come out !!!!
Ebg
Years of Service
User Offline
when do u think riker9 will come out?
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 05:35
Please people, use the search feature. Better yet, look on the first page. Seriously, there are enough threads asking what Riker 9 is/when it'll come out, and nobody seems to look through the actual Riker 9 thread on this board. There is also a Riker 9 Answer thread by Merranvo. Ebg, nobody knows when it'll come out. This year is all that we know. Cellbloc is doing this in his own time, and it'll be done when it's done.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but so many people have asked it's really starting to annoy me.

"You guys are losers with no life! I played Runescape all weekend..." - Manticore Night
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Riker 9 is a bugged virus with several multi-threaded malware code that will format the first 20 pixels of your screen. It will be release the next day after it completes world domination. Twenty years later a ciborg will be sent Thirty years in the past to destroy Cellbloc Studios and prevent the history from happening again. Some years after, the ciborg will be leading a major US state.

Riker 9 will be no more...

(stay tunned for more Riker 9 action right after these commercials)

The only lazy people that can complete games are genius. You don't look like a genius, so you better stop being lazy.
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 12:19
lmao

RaymondJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 14:27
It is a conspiracy I tell you!!! You people won't listen to me!!!

R.J.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 05:17:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 05:17:45