Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Upcoming - Catalyst

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2006 04:08
This is my first game, and after I get the full version of FPSC (I ordered on weekend and they only E-Mail the download in the week ) So this is the storyline, I will have a demo sometime (Mabey) this week, so expect things. This is my first in-depth game that Ive made, I usually gat a map, then just start messin around. So, heres the plot.
-------------------------
PLOT
-------------------------

You are an offical Terrasus soldier named "Myncei Yberchu Gelamli", but your teammates like to just call you "Myeram". The Terrasus's arch nemisis, "The Gorgayroys", have started to invade your home planet "Tetarui". You have been enlisted with a team of Terrasus's Spec Ops on a mission to destroy as many of the enemy forces as you possibly can. You have been equipped with state-of-the-art weaponry, as with armor. But before you land on the planets surface, your teammates are all gunned down, and you are captured as prisoner.

Your weapons are all stored in a armory. Your new mission after you've been captured is to escape your prison cell and retreive your weapons, that is if they are still existant. The species is made of humans that have been genically engeneered, and when you get there and have a plan to escape, the worst possible thing happens. The guard outside your cell cuffs your feet and takes you to a giant room filled with machine, and humans with their arms and legs being replaced with robotic arms and legs. The guard then pushes you into a bed, and you are strapped down to it.

You go through the agonizing surgery, but before they can implant the evil loyalty chip into your left shoulder, the machine stops and you hear explosions and gunshots. A team mamber comes in and breaks you out of the container, when he is shot with a weird laser and all the meat is burnt off of his body, right in front of your face. Luckily, the man gets a last shot with his shotgun in the enemys head. You have one mission: To stay alive.

Remember this is my first game try, and I will stay with it. The plot is entirly original, Imo. Well, lets have a go at this!

crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2006 15:13 Edited at: 30th Jan 2006 15:25
wrong forum

you got nothing to show us

total noob post

read the guidelines

you want to be taken seriously post in showcase wait until you fpsc arrives show us some level shots or even better a demo

if not get ready for a trip to the bbq
nuff said
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2006 15:15
lmao

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Jordan Siddall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2006 15:17
Woooooo! Noob fest!

Dog
Years of Service
User Offline
X curse,

Thanks for posting your request. Hope you enjoy your stay with the community. You might want to post your efforts in the showcase forum along with some kewl screenies or a sample of your maps. The community members are great to work with and very helpful. I like the storyline, please keep us updated. Have a great day and Welcome.

Dog

http://www.webzsphere.com
Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2006 20:53
X Curse,

Good luck with your project, however we don't like posts about story lines because sometimes they don't turn into anything. Please post in the showcase forum when you have some screenshots.

Good Luck

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 05:23:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 05:23:39