Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Capabilities

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2006 23:49
Ok so Im sure you can customize your games very well with this, but I have a few questions.

Id love to program my game, but I cant get anyone to make quality models for free, and I dont feel like spending alot of money.

FPSC Looks good to me because of its price and ease of use, yet it has the potential to be customized a ton.

How does the multi player work?

Do you think it would be easy to add in something that keeps track of stats and sends them to a central server?

Are all games P2P or can you choose server client mode.

Would I be able to purchase FPSC, make levels with the map editor and export them, load them with the DSDK but do all the programming my self?

Would this work ok on....

Celeron D 330
2.66 GHZ
256K L2 CACHE
533 MHZ FSB
512 Ram
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
try learning to model

multiplayer works on its own lobby browser eg who ever hosts it shows up in the lobby and multiplayer works on a generated key so each lobby is unique to that build

erm no you could alway play about with the source code

erm no

yes

yes
Briere
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 01:23
Ive tried my computer cant handle many modeling programs, and its too hard it would take me years to be able to make good models, so its rather pointless because in a few years ill be working a full time job some where with no time for this.
rjeff
Years of Service
User Offline
what type of models are you needing made?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 05:20:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 05:20:14