Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Newsletter 37 - Still No FPSC News

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 01:59
Well 37 is out and there is STILL no news about plan's for FPSC, frankly Im getting alittle annoyed about this. I know it's not promised but alittle information at all would be nice and Newsletter 37 would of been a good way of getting it across. Its very disapointing to be left in the dark about the future of the product and Im quite unhappy with it. I know posting such a thread like this is pointless but I just needed to make it known that Im seriously unhappy with the level of support (as that's what the information would be) that TGC are offering their customer's.

Tal
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 02:04
i totally agree!

The funky fresh is back in the flesh with vengence homes!
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 02:13
The first you are going to hear about the upgrade is when it (or the first public beta of it) is finished. There are too many people here with totally unrealistic expectations for us to even consider releasing any information about what is currently in development for FPSC.

Too much, too soon, too far to go, too late to play
The game is over, the game is over
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 02:24
Talairina, Don't beat yourself over the head about all this. You see their are those on this fourm who belive that just because they have some resources or have some coding exp AND eat breathe and crap DB there God's of grease.Sooner or later there going to tell you that
there,there it's not that bad. Were your support! Belive me we don't have much of a choice but to use this Engine! Everything started out just fine then all hell breakes loose! I have had it with this fourm and it sounds more like I have to buy DB pro and there $$$ products wink,wink just to finish the project. I might stop altogether and start all over again with 3D Gamestudio. At least I'm man enough to adment I was wrong in trashing that program to use DB. More on this and other reviews on my website sometime Feb 10 when I tell people how great The Game Creator's are great...Let the buyer beware!
The real Rj

R.J.
Undercover Steve
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 03:08
right. Man this forum is insane, eh rich?

I have been re assigned. New name, new mission. Star Fleet - 5%
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 04:58
Quote: "The first you are going to hear about the upgrade is when it (or the first public beta of it) is finished. There are too many people here with totally unrealistic expectations for us to even consider releasing any information about what is currently in development for FPSC.
"

Rich I wrnt expecting a 24 page essay on what's planned but a post that you just did. Since you have now said there is an upgrade and you are developing it, Im now happy since I know you aint just left us hanging Thank you kindly Oh and tbh I think most of us here (the serious user's) would just be up for some bug fixes and maybe the ladders... but i thinkt eh save/load seems to be the number one) either way Im happy. Thanks for the info

Tal
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 05:33
They already announced an upgrade in the last newsletter.

It's also been stated in these forums (by a mod) that save/load wiil probably appear in the next upgrade.

Nobody is being left in the dark from what I can see.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....
alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 05:35
Will the upgrade be free?

It better be!!!
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 05:40
All of the DBPro patches are free.

If it includes new features you might have to pay for those.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 05:49
I would happily pay a few Dollars/Pounds if I knew the update addressed somemajor bug's, added some nice new worthwhile feature's and of cause maybe some new content but Im happy either way

Tal
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2006 08:07
I swear, if laymondj ruins another thread, I'll f*cking go crazy!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 05:18:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 05:18:04