Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Building Exes for multiplayer games!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How long does it generally take for a EXE. to build on a multiplayer game. its being going about 1 hour and the progress bar has not yet moved.

its only got 1 arena and it needs to be built for tuesday, will it be done by then?

your input would be greatly appreaciated.

Stu
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2006 20:48
Well it depends:
1)Did you tested before that?

2)Did you put it on: Full shader?

if one of the two above things are there,i know what the problem is.

1) it means that the FPS Game function is still on.(press ALT+CTR+DEL and go to the process tab search FPS Game there and get it out of the list. restart FPS Creator then.)

2)take the full shader one less.

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
Goldfish 300
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 18:53
In response to your question the build prosses should take only a few minutes longer than it takes for the test game to be built. As far as I now when you create a test game it has to compile everything like it does when an .exe is made.

But for the build to work you MUST save directly before building if you have a level open. I know this because I have had exactly the same problem when I first made an .exe.

i have no signature!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 07:21:52
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 07:21:52