Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / [LOCKED] Its finally here

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 03:54
Go to the DBP forum and go to the post piXel viXion v1.o and download the free 3d modeller now.

There are two types of people in this world: people who are extremly cool and are good at everything and people who are me.
Milkman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 04:14 Edited at: 14th Feb 2006 04:22
WARNING:
Responding to this thread in any way may result in this forum noob [er... user], Classic Evil, to flood any of your unrelated threads with nonsense about his "3d modeling program". DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT post on this thread under any circumstances. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

the proof: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=71713&b=1

PS: Mods, please lock this thread for spamming, thanks

formerly xMik
Classic Evil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 04:19
ok sorry if i asked you on a different thread but I just wanted to know if it worked and I just saw that that was the most recent thread so I asked you there. Sorry I didnt mean to offend any one but if you download piXel viXion then can you please tell me if it works on that post.

There are two types of people in this world: people who are extremly cool and are good at everything and people who are me.
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 09:11
Classic Evil. Stop spamming the boards here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-17 05:02:48
Your offset time is: 2024-06-17 05:02:48