Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Door and wall problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey im new to FPSC and i have some problems that are bothering me...

Can you just put one single wall? All i seem to be able to put is a "room" section and i cant put a wall between a hallway and a room, for the door. When i try ti put jsut the wall it deletes or goes over the room wall.... i know this sounds realy confusing.... What i mean is like, under segments and scenery, it has the wall that is made of concrete, can i add that wall just textured to look like, say the science walls or something... anyway, if u udnerstood that what so ever plz help

(My Manula is an A$$ right now or else id look it up there)
Death Comes To All
Years of Service
User Offline
here is SS

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Warped Factor 9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2006 02:31
You have to go to the segments section in the left hand pane of your window, select the room segment you want, and up top in the tool bar section click the orange "paint only segment walls" button. Then click the mouse where you want walls. Confusing at first, but easier once you get the hang of it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 07:30:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 07:30:39