Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question on FPS Creator!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello with all! I will like to know if in FPS Creator, one could add compagnions of combat? In the management of the intelligence of the AI, why one did not put to you quite simply as in The 3d game maker or one could choose the type easily: advances and attacks, to attack and fold up...? How can one creer of the rooms in addition to the examples? Thank you with you!

Me it's Me!
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2006 14:27
Em if Im reading that right (which is quite hard to do so) Im assuming me you a Helpful AI with squad formation's. This could be done to some degree's but it will take some advance scripting to make it acually look good and as Im sure other's will tell you the current scripting system is rather lacking in commands and and can be quite limiting. Also currently it's immpossiable other than via explosion's to get one entity to damage another (i.e. a friendly AI to attack an enemy.)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 07:29:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 07:29:39