Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / fliping rooms?????

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2006 01:50
it is possible that when u step on a triger zone or something and the room rotates?eg.u step on a triger zone at a wall the room rotates and now the wall is the floor

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2006 06:26
perhaps if you make an entity a room and give it the propper ai. Just a suggestion.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2006 10:07
Yeah, I think TGC should make a Prefab Converter, something that can convert Prefabs into .X/.3DS/.DBO formats!

When FPSC develops enough, lets make a Redwall game!

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2006 18:02
It's not that hard to build a room in a modeler, in fact all my levels have custome made walls just to cut down on polly waste.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 07:28:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 07:28:45