Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / animation export in milkshape

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, i made some nice models in Milkshape and animated them, and exported them to .x. But when i load them to Darkbasic Classic and put the command LOOP OBJECT 1 , it mostly disappears and leaves only some bits of the model that rotate randomly. To export i used the DirectX JT exporter. And i can't export them as .3DS too, because this way it won't export animations
UnSomething
Years of Service
User Offline
heh, i forgot to post the question ! How do i export it to an x file, so i could view the animations too!?

Trev C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2003 14:15
ZigZag, I had this problem too, are you using Joints to do the animations?

If so you need to make sure that all the vertices for the models are allocated to a joint, otherwise it seems to screw up the animation when exported.

To check they are all allocated goto the Joints tab and select the 'SelUnassigned' button. Then assign all the vertices that show to a joint around the area they reside.

Hope this helps.

Trev C
UnSomething
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks! That did the trick! Thanks again!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 18:57:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 18:57:58