Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Game Crash?!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok,
The game I am working on has 10 levels so far (more to come), but I was going to make a demo for some friends and when I 'build' the game and test it out it crashes on one of the levels (normaly around 5 or 6)! I don't know why. I have gone back and hit test level key in the etitor and the Level works great. Just not whan I build it as a hole. Any Ideas to why this is?

-Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die.
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2006 07:43
Report this to the Bug Section?

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2006 09:56
do u mean your game crashes when loading? if so your level is too big..or too many entities..

Never eat yellow snow
Dangerous Bob
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, this is what happens, I build the levels right, than test them to make sure they work. Then build them, but while building it always stops while loading on the fith or six level?! The way I have gotten around this in my other game ways simple makeing different "build" projects with five levels in each. But this confued people and they would also skip levels. + it looks unproffesional.

But thnks for the advise I will try making them smaller, but if they work when I test them in the editor why would they not work in the "build"?

-Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 07:24:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 07:24:59