Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Icon Changing?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2006 09:10
When you create a FPSC game is there a way to change the .exe icon? Usually you can go to properties, then change icon, but you can't do this for the FPSC icon. If you wanted to create a commerial, or even just a professional looking game this is a must. If anyone knows the answer help would be appreiated.

-NIK
FEAR in the distance demo 1 is out!!!
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2006 14:08
wasn`t there an FPSC Icon Changer download link posted aryond here?

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2006 16:05
You could use ResHack to change the icon but leave the other information in there.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2006 18:57 Edited at: 27th Feb 2006 19:03
Yeah, but the creator of ResHack said ....

Quote: "Resource Hacker is no longer being developed:

I have been overwhelmed by the interest in Resource HackerTM, the emails of thanks, encouragement and suggestions. It's been downloaded over 3 million times. However, I've moved on to other things and have no plans to continue its development. Please don't ask for the source code, I'm not releasing it, nor is it for sale. Colin Wilson has written an open source Resource Editor which may interest those looking for source code.
"

Here's the working link to Colin's Editor.
I have never tried it but it looks immpressive enough to want to try it.
You gotta love the Open Source part too, but you need Delphi 2006 to do any justice with that.
Thanks for the lead Talairina.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2006 00:59
Your kidding me? ResHack = Dead? Gees Iv used that program for ages... never knew he was going to give it up. Oh well. Glad to have mines backed up

Tal

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 09:18:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 09:18:24