Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Windows seem to be unsmashable?!?!? Pls help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have inserted many 'large windows' from the segments section and it is vital for my arena that you can break though them, but you can't! I have watched the demo video and in it they do, so what am I doing wrong??? Thanks ^_^

www.crimsonnight.com
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2006 23:10
if its in multyplayer, then you cant brake em period, if its in single, make sure there strth is down.. and there not static

dont assume cause ull make an ass out of you and me!
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2006 23:46 Edited at: 27th Feb 2006 23:47
I believe it is for a Multiplayer Arena.

Page 77 of the PDF Manual states

Quote: "10.3. Differences between Arena and Single Player

There are some key differences between regular single player level and arena level editing. The most apparent is the lack of physics for the entities, and no dynamic entities that are not essential to the gameplay. These restrictions will be placed automatically in the editor when you are in arena mode to avoid confusion. The reason these restrictions exist, is due to the lag time that exists during multiplayer games. Game data has to be sent between all the PCs playing the game many times per second, so it's vital to keep this data as small as possible. Here is a list of restrictions:

- No physics on entities
- No dynamic entities except weapons, ammo and health
- All dynamic entities not essential to gameplay are forced to static
- No projectile weaponry (rocket launchers, grenades)
- Only one level per arena executable"

Haven't watched the demo vid so can't comment on that.

Cheers, OG.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 09:19:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 09:19:17