Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer Problem, Others can't join.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, whenever I'm hosting a map on multiplayer, no one can join my game, i forwarded the ports 6112 TCP/UDP, IN/OUT for my program, but nobody can join. They all get a message:

Waiting to join, and this message stays there like 5 minutes, I suppose they cannot join.

What should I do to make this work?

Me and my friends are using Hamachi, WAN program (Like LAN but not in the family network)
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2006 01:48
Those are the wrong ports.... go to the BUG forum and type join into the search box... (not the GOOGLE one)... Both threads contain the port numbers

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun
Support Merra XJ9, cause the name is cooler.
BadenSoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2006 06:22
First of all, it sounds like you actually made the level in arena made, BUT your preferences were set for single player. Though you made it on the "RED" blocked screen and then EVEN IF YOU DID IT LATER changed it to multiplayer, it still made an EXE that didnt seem to be MP.

First of all, I have some questions,

1)Did your title screen FIRST ask for you to make up a display name?
2)Did it contain options to host?
3)...well basically combine the first two.

Answering those three questi0ons first will help ALL help you. Or maybe just me. From the get GO. YOU HAVE TO BEGIN AND THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AS A MULTIPLAYER PREFERRED GAME THAT IS IN ARENA MODE. otherwiuse, though you did it later, nothing will help.

*Experience my friend.

The best advice to help you with your peoblem is to redo the level or LEVELS (which will sucxxorz.....but we had to do it at first.)

so I guess to answer you fully, FIRST evaluate whether or not the existin project is worth redooing or not. Then proceed from there.

Sometimes it is better to have put yourself out there to get beat down, than to pee your pants wondering why you never got in fights as a child when "the time" comes.
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks, I already found out by now... in another tread it said that it would work with any ports, so i tried to host via my warcraft 3 port

it al works fine now...

but yet another bug maybe - some (NOT ALL OF THEM) of my friends get a black screen when they go in my game, they have good computer, direct x 9.0C, latest drivers for videocard. but black screen.

what can they do about it (They dont have it in Single player maps)

thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 09:19:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 09:19:59