Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 3d modelers...canvas 3d help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i tried canvas 3d, did a couple tutorials, and i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
like it. is there any other one that exports .3ds or .x files? it's just so self-explanatory.

the one flaw is that the texturing/materializing (is that a word?) ...you cant make one. you have to import. i know... you can make one on an outside program---but here's the catch: what's a good material/texture maker? i used Art of Illusion, but i'm not sure if that exports. it has a good 3d-procedural texturer. Is there any program like that? or maybe i could just export un-textured objects to another program, and texture them. i'm talking either just solid texture, like a color, or UV mapping (athough i'm still getting the hang of it...).

wow that was a long post...
whew. thanks in advance for posting (grr to you if you don't--jk.)
Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed? Because pink racoons can't go faster than 83 miles-per-second.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:40:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:40:56