Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How i make games?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone explain to me how to make games im new to this so please help me out???

If someone can help me with the website i would be really happy to know how to make my own games.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hugzmeister Games
Years of Service
User Offline
well it might help to get fps creator and read the manuel....

''
__
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 15:06 Edited at: 8th Mar 2006 15:14
It is a lot of hard work and dedication to make a game, but first I would start by creating your game studio, on your computer.
By game studio, I mean the software you are going to use to create your masterpiece, like a paint program, a 3D model program, are you gonna program the game from scratch, if so, you will need a compiler like dark basic pro, if not, then quikly game pro, or fpsc, or game maker, then, read as much on the systems you can and learn.
Remember, start small, then work towards your main idea.
My Forum@ I am starting off a forum on game making, trying to help new people however I can, and not put them down coz they are new, if you have anymore questions, you can post there, and I will do my best to help.
Aone.
http://www.aoneweb.com/network/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 09:23:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 09:23:15