Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Is it My PC or am I not alone?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've noticed a few things I haven't found a way around in FPSC.

1)I've noticed wall textures that flicker.

2)When I go to use just the floor draw, walls are erased. This has made it hard to change the default floors. Plus anyone else heard of carpet on the ceiling?

These are the only to faults I've found so far and even reading the manual as given me no clue.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 22:28 Edited at: 9th Mar 2006 06:26
The wall flicker thing happens to me too.When you draw a floor and erase walls just go into wall draw mode by pressing the M key.Click where your wall was and it should reappear.

P.S.:There is an excellent program called Signs II or Signs...search the forums and you'll find it.It's ree,easy to use,works great and you can make just walls with it.So I believe if you use that program to make just a wall and use wall mode to put the wall there it should leave the carpet intact.The guy that made this program did a real good job with it.I recommend it.
I am by no means an expert and I have read every forum post in FPSC and there are a lot but I learned a lot.I am by no means an expert on this and there are others who can probably answer your question better than me but I do hope this helps.

Not changing this sig until I get rich
Solid steel
Years of Service
User Offline
I've done this, but I've also seen it on unmodified turtotial maps. Also I'll build a room and go to place carpet and walls disappear, SO Ill go to wall only draw mode. But when I replace the wall the floor still reverts back to the default. No matter how many times I attempt it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 09:16:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 09:16:44