Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Single Player Game Idea

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've got a great Idea for a game story and I want some feedback.

Ok. You play a guy named Alex, attending a college that doubles as a military base and science lab. Your friend dares you to sneak in and check out a secret project going on in the lab. You do it, and find a time machine. It takes you to 50 years later to an exact copy of that college facility, only with aged scenery (cracked walls, scifi doors instead of ww2). You find the whole pace is taken over buy mutant creatures (conkers), the offspring of another science project, something to do with genetics, that was going on 50 years ago! You join the rebellion to stop them.

How 'bout it?

Watch out, this bunny bites...
rabid rabbit
Years of Service
User Offline
Will anyone act for me. Ya know, be the voices of the characters?

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
sounds ok but it could be better like your doing a biological prodject in a college ficility in the science lab then a accident happend were you travel in time cause your building a machine that electricly shocled you to the future hows that

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ummm and i think you should hire somebody they nomaly the actors want to get paid.

Silent Hill
Classic Evil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 05:12
I already made that game I call it "Little Joseph's awsome party time with neighbours!"

p.s. don't take my ideas any more

There are two types of people in this world: people who are extremly cool and are good at everything and people who are me.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 06:19
@rabid rabbit,
Not bad.

@Classic Evil."Little Joseph's awesome party time with neighbours" sounds cool.Where do I get it?

Not changing this sig until I get rich
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 08:43
I could voice act i suppose, what acsent do you want?

AE

Origin says i'm l33t

rabid rabbit
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't reall care about accents, just need actors. I'm working on level one now.

Colonel Jax
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 16:03
good idea ...

ROAD TO AQSA Project .... JOin Us NoW
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 22:39
Hey! It isnt games like SIMS We are making!!!

Stop listening to rumors! Listen to the truth...
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 22:58 Edited at: 15th Mar 2006 01:13
Aside from Military / Science that doesn't really sound like the Sims to me, hell a lot of FPS' use M / S.

Your story sounds interesting, put it this way, these days such a story would probably not make it into a mainstream game, and for that reason if nothing else it sounds interesting. What else is Indie Games for if not to question the mainstream?

You start off in a recognisable environment (WW2) which is always good, and then you turn it on its head by sending the player into sci-fi, this is contrast, this is good.

Players often become complacent by learning the rules of the game, as such it's nice to mix it up now and then.

If you need voices I'd be happy to help.

Cheers, Rich.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:31:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:31:31