Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 15:38
Alright I get this strange error when Im almost through building a map. It usually appears when I click on a custom segment, but then it spreads to alot of stock segments. I really am pretty fed up with it but I love FPSC and I have been trying to find a solution on my own. Here are the error messages I get in this order. Thanks to whoever helps.

-NIK

"No country is perfect, but America is better than most."
Joh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 17:34
I usually get something like that when I remove or rename an object and forget to make the changes in the fpe or something. Are the meshes and textures for the segments in the right place etc.?

Open up the offending segments .fps file in a text editor and look see if the paths for the meshes and textures are correct.

If that fails, since its a custom object, might need to upload it or get someone to test it for you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 09:22:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 09:22:22