Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Does any one wanna join me?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, Im a website designer and ive always wanted to make a fps zombie type game. Does any one want to help make a zombie game for/with me ill be working on the website for it. http://microproductions.co.nr is my website if you need to contact me.

Thanks!

Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 22:40
I feel a lock coming on, why don't you people read the rules before you post.

Frozen
Years of Service
User Offline
im sorry, if i borke any rules. I dident see any, Sorry lock this is u must.

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 00:55
Well seeing how little FPSC costs and that some zombies are even included, I'd suggest get FPSC and make a game yourself. Lot's of fun to do and if you really want it, not so hard either.

MegaMusic Pack 01.... 31 original soundtracks for your games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 07:07
Cause we need to kill all the fags that dont agree.

God damnit kenny!
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 07:22
Hey there Chris... I REPRESENT those fags!

I have a dream. One Day, the noobs will be greeted EQUALY. One day, noobs will have power... One Day... the noobs...
Will Take Over!!!

I have a dream, a dream which I will lead! A dream which those who oppose me die miserably! A dream, which I will control the noobs!

The NJL will attack ANJL... You don't want to be on the wrong side.

Mosillivo: Fires Rage, Earth Rumble, Evil Reigns, Cities Tumble
Join the NJL: The War Has Begun, Which Side Are You On?
Nunticaelitusphobic (Scared of Internet)
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 09:28
Though it is annoying, i have to say this,
"Team requests are banned"

*Looks for crow*

I beat him...
AE

Origin says i'm l33t

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 09:28
uhm...I think your same sex orientation (to be politically correct) is leaking again Mosillivo. Could you please put a cork in it?

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
DoomKing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 00:05
Quote: "I have a dream. One Day, the noobs will be greeted EQUALY. One day, noobs will have power... One Day... the noobs...
Will Take Over!!!
"

I think they (we) already have, Merosillivano... Cat. (I'm predicting your next name change, here.)

Changing the connotation of "noob," one post at a time.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 00:36
if you guys want team requests, you can post them at http://www.fpsmods.co.nr, but they are banned here.

RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 02:40
Hey Frozen, You didn't break any rules..Maybe a spiff but other than that good luck to you..

Aoneweb..What rule is that?? Your I.Q. is P.U.

ChrisB-Your a homofobe and a fool. You must like sheep. By the way how's that great game your making go'n for ya? What's that? Me no understand real progrmming and design Wanna me to DB your butt?

Everyone else..Get back to work!
Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 03:50 Edited at: 15th Mar 2006 03:50
Bears are scary.
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 12:37
Quote: "I have a dream. One Day, the noobs will be greeted EQUALY. One day, noobs will have power... One Day... the noobs...
Will Take Over!!!"

LOL!!
Wouldn`t n00bs then be pr0s?
Th3n the remaining Anti-ANJLs and NJLs come together to...

.... all of them.

[A]NJL`s [N]on-[G]oody-goody [E]xtermination [L]eague [C]arrying [O]ut [M]ass [M]urdering of [A]NJL`s [N]efarious [D]evotees -Essence of ANGEL COMMAND
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 18:17
Dude. Raymond.thats not what fags means. YOU are the retarted one now. I'm not doing Game design any more. I do TV productions.

God damnit kenny!
Check this out, it actualy works!
http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=28497100
DoomKing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 04:16
It's strange how a team request for a zombie game can turn into a homo argument/n00b takeover strategy in... 14 meager posts.

Quote: "LOL!!
Wouldn`t n00bs then be pr0s?"

Ha! Nice point! By monopolizing the forums, they will become what they have eliminated. Kind of like if humans eliminate all war/hunger/idiots, there could no longer be peace/satiation/non-idiots, either.

And look! One more random topic introduced - 15 posts, 3 new, random topics. That's... what? A topic every 5 posts, on average? And this thread will probably be closed soon, anyway.

Changing the connotation of "noob," one post at a time.
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 08:16
You??? TV Productions??? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!lolololololololololololololol
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 21:18
I wonder what TGC thinks about all you so called 'pros' or 'leets' harrassing their customers or possible customers (noobs)? I mean TGC is a company, and regaurdless of what anybody thinks, a company is created to make money. All these "noobs" you run off are potential customers, if not customers that have already bought the software and need support. That's taking money away from TGC.Seriously people this forum is as freindly as the A6 forums, and anybody who knows anything about those forums knows what I'm talking about. Now there's name calling and anti PC behavior?(I expected nothing less than childish behavior from ChrisB) I noticed a lack of noob bashing when TGC stated they were combing over the forums; what happened? someone jumped out and said "the coast is clear" Honestly, you people who engage in this abusive behavior truely make this forum a piece of trash. I honestly hate comeing here, but ya know, I paid my money, and if I need a suport question answerd, I really have no choice but to force myself here. So to all you haters out there -refer to my sig you sad sad people-

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 23:10
hey frozen how can anyone contact youwhen you haev no contact info? uhm just a thought

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:21:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:21:25