Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Free Pyramid entiy FPSC ready

Author
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 23:57 Edited at: 26th Nov 2006 09:35
Hello,
I made this pyramid model in Max using the pyramid Primative,and the brick texture was created using alein skin plugin in photo shop.
the pictures on the inside I found on the web on free texture sites, this is a entity, just place the unziped contents from the folder and place it in your entity user folder (C:program filesThe game creatorsFilesentitybankuser your entity folder, this pyramid is scaled at 400 it will work on the default 5th level in FPSC but if you place it on a level higher than 5 you won't see it when you test your level unless you scale it down in the fpe file.you can also scale it up if you put it on a lower level I had it up to 600 on level 2,you can use it in any games you make, you want to retexture it you can also or modify it if you want, you can climb to the top of it and go inside of it, here's the file I post a screenie soon

You can download it here

http://www.lightningboltstudios.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 00:10
Heres a screenie

Attachments

Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 00:12
Here's a screenie of the inside

Attachments

Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 00:58
Can you post a screenie, thanks

Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 01:22 Edited at: 13th Mar 2006 04:58
here's another screenie of the inside

Attachments

Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 04:54 Edited at: 13th Mar 2006 05:47
Sorry guys my first post with the download was missing the X. file here's the full entity this with the missing x file.

This version will work if you just unzip the file and place folder iside your entity bank folder no need to place it in user

Attachments

Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 05:01
Looks good.

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 05:06
nice

God damnit kenny!
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 05:21 Edited at: 13th Mar 2006 05:22
You can make a opening in the floor inside the pyramid and put a staircase going down into the ground I did this later after I made the screenies, I used Sinisters Magic FPS to make the floor textures and some sand hills not in the screenies posted, I used Bullshocks ECS pro entity maker to make the Pyramid FPSC ready after I modeled it and textured it in max,I made this to work with Sinisters Gravematter

you can also climb right to the top of it also and look around,

Thanks
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 06:23
look good but the textures inside walls are a bit streched...

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 16:40
Ya, I know I had to shrink the pictures on the inside down to fit on the UV map so the would not run into the brick texture for the pyramid, that's why there a little streched, maybe I'll try and resize them a little better...
Zenthek
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi chupa cabra,

Would you be kind enough to provide a step by steps tutorial on how you textured the pyramide and able to have it textured in fps? I assume that you used UVW Unwrap. I'm trying to fix the railroad pack and make my own meshes. Every time I tried to import a texture object into FPS it doesn't come up textured.

I tried render to texture but I'm getting several .tga instead of only one. I would really appreciate any assistance.

Thanks for everything!

Zenthek
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 20:14 Edited at: 16th Mar 2006 03:01
Ya you have to use the UVW map modifier first to give your model uv cords then add the UVW unwrap modifier,primatives(boxes pyramids,etc) made in max have UVW cords but meshes (Characters models,airplanes,etc) made in max do not have UVW cords you have to give your mesh cords with the UVW map modifier first, then use the select faces feature in the uvw unwrap modifier to select the part of the model you what to texture the hit the planer button then hit the edit button all the vertices will be highlighted in the map window and you can move them any place you want on your map then resize them to fit your image on your map, I just learned all of this myself reading tutorials online and I downloaded some video tutorials for max on 3d buzz.com you have to sign up for a free account that will give you access to there video tutorials for max the tutorials are for max 4 but it doesn't matter what version you have maxes gui really hasn't change that much from version to version except for character studio that was inplemented as part of standard max with version 7 and 8 if you have a earlier version you have to buy character studio separate, I also bought the 3d max 7 bible book from amazon.com, I'll try and make a tutorial as soon as I can find time.

I have tried render to texture also but it tends to lower the resolution on the maps for me anyway and you have to add lighting in your scene shining on all sides on your model or the rendered map will be lighted in your front view and dark in back, your better off just making one big map with all the textures using photo shop or paint shop of the train and using uvw map then UVW unwrap modifiers this will take longer but you will get better results

here's the pyramid again with the pictures inside revamped I edited them in photo shop and made them a little bigger so they would have a little higher resolution, you just put this file in your entity bank folder also after unzipping it,

Attachments

Zenthek
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi chupa cabra,

Thanks for your assistance and your free file, much appreciated. I will also help the community by providing free textured meshes as soon as I'm able to make them.

Thanks again!

Zenthek
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 02:27 Edited at: 14th Mar 2006 02:29
I am sorry to yell, but PLEASE DO NOT POST MODELS HERE.

I am starting to get annoyed at the disorganization going on. Personally, I would like to convert Bug Report to a help station, This area really should be about other stuff... not models, how something doesn't work... like Product Selling stuff... Or Riker 9 stuff... or questions about FPSC stuff... or stuff stuff... Do you got the stuff? Find out at Stuffit.com!

Nice start... but it should be darker... and with a slight tint of yellow (brings in age type yellow)

Mosillivo: Fires Rage, Earth Rumble, Evil Reigns, Cities Tumble
Join the NJL: The War Has Begun, Which Side Are You On?
Nunticaelitusphobic (Scared of Internet)
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 03:59
Sorry, I didn't realized what I did until after I posted it, this was suppose to be in the models& media section If TGC can move it there that would be fine with me,
Colonel Jax
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 12:02
WOOoWW GreaT Job man ... i like it soo much ( AS far As im Egyptian and its soo familier )

you need some angry Mummies , some bloody Raa Wariors, a little bit of golden trasure and of corse don't forget Chariots
then ... BingooooooOO
you got game called " The MUMMY RETURNS "

ROAD TO AQSA Project .... JOin Us NoW
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2006 21:06 Edited at: 15th Mar 2006 22:14
Thanks!

I've been trying to learn as much as posssible about modeling with max in my spare time, I've been tring to learn animating also rigging and biping a character model with the FPSC bip in max is farley easy its just time consuming I've done serval characters already, I found that if you make the bones inside the mesh as big as possible you won't have so many stray vertices after you use the physique modifier and add your FPSC bip and run thr animation, the last couple time I haven't had any stray vertice at all, I had to adjust the enveplopes under the arms alittle bit but that was it,
I want to make my own animations for my characters not using the standard FPSC bip, I bought a couple of character models from turbo squid a while back when I first started learning Max, Jason from friday the 13th and Michael Myers from Halloween, I rigged biped them both with the FPSC animation bio after watching the tutorial video, here's a screenie

Attachments

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow chupa nice pyrimid and what modeling program you use to make jason and whats his face...

Silent Hill
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 00:39
I bought Jason and Mike at turbo squids website when I first started to learn 3Ds Max a few weeks ago, the models were 10 dollars each at turbo squid, I also have a model of freddy krugger I bought at the same time also, I wanted to see if I could animate them using the FPSC bip from TGC by watching the tutorial video, I watched the video on how to use the bip file, then did it, it worked just like the video tutorial showed, there's so much I want to learn but like alot of other people I work full time so I have to do this in my spare time,I wish I could stay home all day learning Max and making games with FPSC but it won't pay the bills,
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ahh i see. every one has 3d max arrhh its to much money!!!

Silent Hill
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 01:04 Edited at: 16th Mar 2006 01:10
You can use milkshape also, Sinistar used that to make Grave Matter, I own milkshape and Fragmotion and Max the only reason I've been using Max is its alot easyer to find in depth tutorials online on all subjects for Max and books and Videos on Max than the other programs so it makes it easyer to learn for me anyway,
I know there are tons of sites giving away models for free, but I thought the ones I bought would be cool to see in FPSC,

here's the link to turbo squid and the artists models
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm/FuseAction/ProcessSmartSearch/istIncAuthor/tragesser/blAuthorExact/y
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok thanks im plaining to get milkshapes cause its cheap and looks good i realy dont care how great models look as long as people appreciate them cause my game im makeing "lucid nightmare" i need medium quality charecters view my site for more info just scrool down to turn off music and you can play free online games

Silent Hill
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 03:44
I just made a old book I had into a FPSC entity for fun,
screenie

Attachments

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
cool did you check out my site yet?!

Silent Hill
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 05:42 Edited at: 16th Mar 2006 05:43
Cool site,just came from there, did you make the games on your site. looks like they were made with Macromedia Flash
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
no not the games just posted them from miniclip cause i dont know how to script yhea...i just got them from there you should check out freewebs its realy cool

Silent Hill
Mystery
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2006 03:15
chupa chabra can you also make a fps ready desert for outside

Who am I?
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2006 05:39
to save time I used Sinistars Magic FPS to create the desert sand floor in pyramid screenies, the sand texture was part of the free textures you receive when you buy Magic FPS, there is a hill entity that comes with Magic FPS that you can apply the desert sand texture to as well this will give sand hills like in the real desert also,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:31:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:31:35