Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] fps in agane engune?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
fps creator has afull bugs!!!
if you make alarge level its stack
i bought fps creator to make games but this tool is good for children that want to play whith something nice
you can\'t save or load game and you can make just one level
i think the compeny should fix all the bugs relese the sourse code
of the product and make the option to save\\load games

gadi
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 18:50
Nnnnnooo, you have to be kidding!

God damnit kenny!
Check this out, it actualy works!
http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=28497100
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 19:08 Edited at: 16th Mar 2006 19:08
Quote: "fps creator has afull bugs!!!
if you make alarge level its stack
i bought fps creator to make games but this tool is good for children that want to play whith something nice
you can't save or load game and you can make just one level
i think the compeny should fix all the bugs relese the sourse code
of the product and make the option to save\load games"

first things first. Stop your fricken complaining TGC has worked hard to give us a product that allows for the easy creation of games.
Secondly, look at proof read your post next time! company is not does not have an E in it and source has a C at the end not an S. so judging from the way you type your a kid as well or just a retarded adult. (I spell things incorrectly as well but I get them fixed and they are far and few between)You must have loaded the program straight from the box and thought it was all inclusive to your needs. funny I don't know of a program that has everything in it nor one that meets every need of every person.
Third, You can make as many levels as you want, large or small if you set things up right they will run correctly or as close to it as it can manage. TGC has their hands in alot of programs so FPSC will have to wait it's turn. instead of complaining about an issue try to adapt and overcome it.

Fourth, they have released the source (notice how that is spelled S O U R C E) if you would have used the search feature you would have found that out. So pull your head out of your arse and come out of the clouds and be a productive member of this community.

you people kill me. want want want that is all you say. fricken fix something yourself or maybe just maybe give TGC some credit and stop being a ungreatfull crybaby!

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 20:45
ROFL, what an emo...

AE

Origin says i'm l33t

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 20:52 Edited at: 16th Mar 2006 20:53
Gadi obviously hasn't read any of the other posts.I've said it before and I'll say it again:
If you can find any point-and-click fps maker let alone one like this for the same price let us know.You won't.
You only get out of life,FPS Creator or anything else what you put into it.If the haters spent half as much effort on using FPSC as they did on complaining about it Halo 4,5 and 6 would be done by now.That was a little sarcastic but you get the point.
There are a lot of people who spend their time and energy providing support,products and other stuff for free or at a very reasonable price.Even those that charge a nominal amount of cash don't make back what they have spent in time and effort,etc.It is not hard to see why peolple get discouraged at trying this when they get this garbage instead of thanks.
We need to have a haters post/thread so they can complain in there and the rest of us can ignore it instead of it getting bumped above important and useful threads.
Everyone has their opinion about FPSC.The only thing I can tell you is if you don't like FPSC you don't have to use it.I for one am going to keep using FPSC because I think it is a great product.
Look at it this way.If FPSC had no bugs we would be bored to tears.
Part of the fun of using it is coming up with innovative ways to respond to the game's limitations.It can be a challenge.I like a challenge.
I hope you read the posts in the forum and give the engine a chance.You might just change your mind.

Not changing this sig until I get rich
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
AE,
I agree!!!
Reality Forgotten,
shut up, emo! Go cut yourself/go sit in a corner and cry!!!
ROFLMAO

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 21:23
what the hell are you talking about? It's the truth people need to stop complaining. what did they expect for the price?

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 21:29
@Tom?
Have you been in the coffee again?Let's all be nice and try to get along...and quit bumping this useless thread...

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I have...i'm sorry!!! Reality forgotten,
I do actually agree with you-jusrt had a coffee moment for a second there!

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 22:01
no worries I am a bit edgy I am trying to stop smoking and well the patch does not work to well. I am super aggitated at the moment becuase of it.

-- Winston Churchill
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 22:46
I remember when I quit smoking.You have my sympathies.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2006 00:29
I love trolls... trolly aroundy herey.

You can do alot with FPS, and you can do very little. I would love to see .x exportion in V2 instead of stupid .dbo this will allow more people to use FPSC the way they want. Build your maps here!

Mosillivo: Fires Rage, Earth Rumble, Evil Reigns, Cities Tumble
Join the NJL: The War Has Begun, Which Side Are You On?
Nunticaelitusphobic (Scared of Internet)
NIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2006 01:10
[quote]shut up, emo! Go cut yourself/go sit in a corner and cry!!![quote]

Hahahaha!!!! Always hated emos.

-NIK

"No country is perfect, but America is better than most."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:25:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:25:51