Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] FPSC Model Pack Problems? HELP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 04:53
i have the pack and i have installed it fine. then i put the files in the FPS creator file in Program files on my hard drive. i open up the FPSC and my files are there but i can not put them in my game. it says something like the mesh number is illegal and then closes. can anyone help me PLEASE

Thanks
Tyler Herron
SOTSOG GameCreators
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Tyler I can't say I really understand why you put the files into the FPSC file if you say you have installed the Model Pack already. If it is the standard FPSC Model Pack 1 then it is self installing and you need not do anything else. To check that the pack is in the correct place open up your add/remove programs window and it should be under FPS Creator. It sounds like the program is trying to read the file twice. You could try and delete the files you placed in the FPSC folder yourself if not you may have to uninstall FPSC and the model pack and re-install them both again. Hope this helps.

"Never figure on your poultry enterprise until the proccess of inqubation has been throughly realized."
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 09:05
Reinstall the model pack.You just have to install it.If it still doesn't work you might have to find out where you manually put the files and erase them.
TGC always installs their product into the proper folders.

Not changing this sig until I get rich
jthtiger 2006
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 21:46
Thanks Guys that should help
ill try it

Thanks Again
Tyler Herron
jthtiger 2006
Years of Service
User Offline