Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Adding Text?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 12:01
I am new to the FPS Creator software and have read through the manual but is it possible to make text come up on the screen to display a tutorial or your objective? And how do I set up a multiplayer server??

Thanks in advance!

Dark Basic Shadow, The New Guy To Dark Basic

Who came up with the word noob?
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 12:13 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2006 11:37
Search the forums for huds.There are several posts that explain this.I am not an expert on huds but the posts should tell you what you need to know.Welcome to the forums.

FLA
Dark Basic Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 12:52
Don't worry I have been here for a year...Just don't post much :p but I don't understand this! I have searched but found it confusing as it didnt tell me where to add it!

Dark Basic Shadow, The New Guy To Dark Basic

Who came up with the word noob?
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 14:35
Check in the scipts forum and check on some of the resource sites.I know there is an objectives hud script somewhere because I downloaded it.I know it's confusing.I can't figure out how to change the main hud even though I have other huds.According to what I've read on the posts,you change the hud's fpi scripts but when I open the fpi scripts,if I'm even opening the right ones,I can't make heads or tails of it.You might check out the first post at the top of the scripts theread.It might have what you are looking for.Meanwhile,I am just hoping someone will make a tutorial on how to change the main hud in the game (the regular one you see most of the time).Good luck.

Not changing this sig until I get rich
DoomKing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2006 04:13
To set up a multiplayer server on a game, click the "Host Server" (or something like that) button.

Changing the connotation of "noob," one post at a time.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
one of the members his name is monster i dont think he comes anymore he had a program were you change the loading screen to set objectives and crap like that

Silent Hill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:31:26
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:31:26