Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Please use SEARCH, before you ask.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 18:56
This should be made sticky.
If you have a Question, try using the search option, provided on this forum, before you ask.
The search option works in a similar way to Google, Just type in your keyword or words, and click the search button.
If after this has been performed, and you do not get the answer you seek, then by all means, post your question on this forum, in the relative section.
I hope this helps, happy searching.

Game resource forum and arcade, click sig.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 19:24
I agree

Your signature has been erased by a mod. We don't want your pyramind schemes, thanks.
Your welcome rich Just had to add some stupid comment in there, didnt ya?
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 19:54
I disagree... a general help thread, such as my Revival: Teh FAQ should pop up every time a new users posts.

Mosillivo: Fires Rage, Earth Rumble, Evil Reigns, Cities Tumble
Join the NJL: The War Has Begun, Which Side Are You On?
Nunticaelitusphobic (Scared of Internet)
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 22:54
You know what, I see so many of these threads made that it would really be nice if just once a person who wanted to make this statement would actually themselves search the forums for the same thing posted BEFORE they post the same rants over and over again. It's just as anoying, if not more, to see people posting for the hundredth time telling people to not to post if the comment/statement has already been posted. People that do this are prime examples to all the noobs on how to behave. And it ain't all that pritty.

In fact, I bet these forums would be a better place if we did something new here... ANSWER PEOPLES QUESTIONS! Lots of you (not all) just tell them to search the forums, or shut up. What you don't take into account is that the more topics the more topics there are with solutions inside them, the easier it will be for people to search the forums.
-Sunflash

http://tinypic.com/egv4u8.gif
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 22:58
lol funny but true

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2006 01:01 Edited at: 22nd Mar 2006 05:34
This is ironic because it's already in the "netiquette" sticky, and is the first suggestion.

[edit] I agree with sunflash. Maybe if you'd done a search you would have known about it.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:26:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:26:54