Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / problems to fix

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Dear fps creator users
Thanks for all your comments about what I say please let me explained some things. First of all I am a c++ programmer I use other game engine like a6 and
Torque. The idea of making fps games like fps bring is great but it is not finish yet. The fps team should solve 2 main problems: save and load game option and the other is the option to make game with some levels.
I do not think it is my job to fix the problems of the product I understood that I can get the source code if I buy dbpro but I don’t want to do it.
As programmer I did many things in c++ in all the places the products were 100% work without bugs. I think the fpscreator team should fix all the bugs and
Make the option to save/load games and to make many levels in the game

gadi
SOTSOG GameCreators
Years of Service
User Offline
Another moaner! I have brought this software and it doesn't do this and it doesn't do that, and it's not my job to fix it! it should work properly with no bugs!!!! I'm not happy! well if that's the case DON'T USE IT!!! stick with your c++ and make your own!!!!!! I think FPSC is a very powerful package as you can change almost every aspect of the game to suit your needs with a bit of creative thinking, the software is a base for anybody who wants to build up from it, or create games from what is provided and thats the beauty of it you can create a whole game from what comes on the cd-rom and its licence free.

"Never figure on your poultry enterprise until the proccess of inqubation has been throughly realized."
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2006 22:43
You can make up to 50 levels already. Save and load is missing indeed, but that has been pointed out more then enough already.

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://megagaming.taken.to
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2006 03:25
Here we go again...lol.

FLA
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2006 09:17 Edited at: 26th Mar 2006 13:32
You know what, it's this forum acting up somehow. I'm 100% sure when I posted a reply last night, it was the only reply! Now I come back this morning and there's a reply before mine.

I agree with SOTSOG GameCreators , if you know C++ and do have 3DGS A6 and Torque, why in the world would you want FPSCreator for anyway?

I'm really wondering at all of these so called programmers coming here to complain. I really think moderators should start investigating this, I'm getting the feeling that this board is being spammed on purpose.

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://megagaming.taken.to
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2006 10:07
Quote: "As programmer I did many things in c++ in all the places the products were 100% work without bugs."

I don't think I have ever used a product that was 100% free from bugs... I didn't think it was possible with all the possible combinations of software and hardware on different PCs to ensure that your software would work on them all... I am not having a go at you, so please don't reply by saying I know nothing... You are probably a better at programming than myself... I just think it is a very bold statement...
SOTSOG GameCreators
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Benjamin A, Its not the forum acting up, it's coz the MODS still class me as new!! so I have to wait for my reply to be checked. But thanks for your reply I must admit I think you could be right.

"Never figure on your poultry enterprise until the proccess of inqubation has been throughly realized."
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2006 13:33
Sometimes I will reply and it won't show up.

FLA
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2006 13:43
I think im having a flashback...
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2006 13:47
I think the starter of this thread should be shot!

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2006 15:16 Edited at: 26th Mar 2006 15:17
I agree. He is such a goddamned n00b. Gadi, we don't like your kind around here. If all you're going to do is moan, then never come back here again. You have been told. If you have a helpful suggestion, put it in the Feature Creep Board:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_read&i=26
AND MAKE SURE IT HAS NOT BEEN POSTED BEFORE!
Tom

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "We don't like your kind' here."

Nuff' said.

[href]www.realityforgotten.com[/href]
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2006 03:05
Quote: "Quote: "We don't like your kind' here.""

Racists!

Mosillivo: Fires Rage, Earth Rumble, Evil Reigns, Cities Tumble
Join the NJL: The War Has Begun, Which Side Are You On?
Nunticaelitusphobic (Scared of Internet)
Jaeg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2006 00:37
Hey, just every one cool down.
Just go kill some zombies and some monsters then chill out drink some coffee play a game were you kill zombies and monsters and......

We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2006 01:24
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................see how pointless the first part of this post was? think about it.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Jaeg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2006 03:34
Hay did were you finishing my dots?
Me don't like my dots finshed
(starts to cry and runs into a corner to mope)
You know what I just got inspiration to sing the Thats la moray song!
If you stick you hand in a crack and you don't get it back thats......

We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2006 04:24
I never thought I'd hear myself say this but for once I will defend FPSC. But I also have to remind myself that some of your are still
little millant children living in your parents basments playing with yourselfs to FPSC.

Dear Mr.gadi
Please remove yourself from the fourms right now. Now. I say this with love and respect to you because you remind me of me. A dork from an upperclass neighborhood walking into a bad area of town not realizing the danger of the place. Just like the monkeys around here me included you must show a downloaded version of your proof that you are for real. End of story ..End of debate. Screenshots, Alpha,Beta,Zeta versions of your former programs will be accepted.

I will build your game levels for food...
Support your local plug-in's for Milkshape3D
Carmacks next engine is for the Xbox360..Noooooo
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2006 04:30
Belive me when I say this...I switched from 3D Gamestudio to FPSC
because the game in question is simple and demands more on the epic
story than the program it self. So in a way I understand what the best of both worlds are saying if thats what is realy going on here. I'll be
glad to get back into film and acting soon.

I will build your game levels for food...
Support your local plug-in's for Milkshape3D
Carmacks next engine is for the Xbox360..Noooooo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:27:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:27:43