Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Small Texture problem...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2006 20:19 Edited at: 25th Mar 2006 22:09
Hello everyone. I have a small texture problem with my character entities. It seems that whenever I place a character in the editor, it's textured, but when I test the game, any characters I have will work, but show up black. They used to be right for a while, but all of a sudden something changed.

If anyone has an idea of what I did to make this happen, and what I have to do to fix it, please comment.

Also, I have checked my file paths, and I'm <i>Pretty</i> sure they're right, but who knows. Worst comes to worst, I reinstall it.

Thanks in advance to all.

EDIT: Its alright now, I moved my maps and reinstalled the whole program. I'll try to screw around a little less next time.

FPSC...The ultimate sippie cup for programmers!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2006 20:31
You probably did some thing stupid to your install. Characters wont lose their skins, just out of thin air.

Re-install it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 11:28:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 11:28:59