Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Retro Demo - Puzzle Bobble

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2003 20:35 Edited at: 20th Mar 2003 21:00
Sorry for posting this twice but I figured I'd get more replies on this board. I've nearly finished it but I need some suggestions of things I could do. Could you download the demo on my page and tell me what you think (in the projects section then puzzle bobble). Thanks!

Hamish

p.s. You need to download the levels file separately, I forgot to put it in with the main exe! Thats probably why I wasn't getting any replies, no levels!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/dbasic

Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2003 00:29
Hey thats cool! I'm guessing you know its called BustAMove in many cases, the Puzzle Bobble name never made it into the UK except in imported arcade units or carts I think, so maybe if you said Bust A Move, it would attract more attention?

Eitehr way its coming on well, I like the graphical style, its clean, well implemented and different from the original whilst still being recognisable Well done

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2003 23:13 Edited at: 24th Mar 2003 23:24
Yeah, it says "aka bust a move" on my web site I think (or aT LEAST IT USED TO). Thanks for the feedback! And I got a few more answers when I posted the saem post on the darkbasic board.

Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:11:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:11:51