Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Would you like to sell ur game on my site? More information comming soon. Great rates for developers.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 02:56
ok if this forum keeps turning to a haysaw of yelling at each other and pissing each othet off and cussing. then I think we should moderate this forum to ban!..I donno if we should, anyone agree?

~ P.A.S.S.

P.S.S.E.

If a tree in the woods falls...does it make a sound?
The 1nteger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2006 13:44 Edited at: 10th Apr 2006 13:48
No offense gamemaker alex, but I don't understand the point to this post.

Has no one heard of softwrap (easy to wrap dbpro exe and probaly FPSC exe), activeMark, RegNow, Share It, Plimus? No one heard of google? should I gone on?

All of these handle credit card processing, give your games/products protection and take less then 20% for you troubles, they allow you to sell internationally wherever you are regardless of whether your in the US or not (thats the idea and beauty of the internet, no MIDDLE man or womand). Some will also market your product to game/product portals, download sites and magazines etc as well as allow you to sell cd versions and even monitor how your programs are being used...

Unless you have a finished website and high volume traffic (or a retail channel in the US), you have no unique selling point, your gonna struggle to get much, if any offers at all (other then from the inexperienced and newbies) With this in mind, your offer is totally unattractive (in my opinion).

Just check out some of the game portals and download sites (some of which are free to list on) and you get and idea of your massive competition

I recommend you research much more into what your trying to do (if you want to do it well) In any case, Good wishes with your project gamemaker alex

EDIT:
Definetly don't advertise your website with the message "Website Being Built. Please be patient." if you want to be taken seriously! (big reason why many are skeptical) At least complete something to demo or show (design, submission system etc)

Leroy Frederick - Director / Lead Designer - ETERNAL SYNDROME™ ONLINE: www.ETERNALSYNDROME.com - “Play Your Emagination!”™
Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 06:48
Double posting is against forum rule.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=76194&b=5

You don't have a website, you refused to show anyone some of your previous work
Black Mesa said
Quote: "Quote: "but I have helped and contributed on many projects that have made it to the IndieGamesCon"

Stop dancing around the issue, which games? Prove that your site would be worth it. "

And gmaemaker alex responded
Quote: "Black Mesa, I dont have to prove anything to you. You have just joined the forums, learn some respect before posting. If you are not interested, leave."

Why don't you need to prove anything? I would like to know your previous record of games.

Quote: "X1B, DONT F*CKING READ THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. You have some mental incapability of not understanding that you have the ability of picking which thread you post in. Go **** urself"

That is no way to speak to anyone on any forum (unless the forum is swear word based).

I DO agree with xib Stop spamming the forum with this junk and start making games, or
Quote: "go back to your tonka toys."

Thank You

Ohh by the way for all of you who fell for this junk, and still want to publish your games
http://www.cromwellgames.co.uk/ is the place to publish them, or you can try
http://www.garagegames.com which are also good.

If you can answer all my questions then I will shut up but if this is a scam then you SHUT IT!!!

Vader

When in Trouble with anything visit here your number one stop for help
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 09:21
Once again this has descended into madness. If anyone's still interested in the offer, they have the original poster's email address and can continue it there.

"Computers are useless, they can only give you answers."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 13:27:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 13:27:08