Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Hub Based Game?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to make a game compromised of several levels tha can be travelled between?
I want to make a large complex and there's no way it'll fit in the level restrictions of FPS Creator so I was wonde4ing if I could have transitions between various sections that would be able to be passed between freely?
Also can I build underground sections such as tunnels underneath hallways etc?

Thanks ,
Zeppelin 37BDF
Years of Service
User Offline
I think that your first request is impossible unless you edit the source code.

as for building under ground tunnels, they would work fine. just use stairs to go down a floor, then put your underground passage there.

Hope this helps,

Brian
DoomKing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 17:36
Quote: "Is it possible to make a game compromised of several levels tha can be travelled between?"

AKA Myst, right? Hmm... if you could somehow rig up diferent win zones or something that took you to different levels based on whichever one you walked into or used or whatever, it might be possible.

Quote: "Also can I build underground sections such as tunnels underneath hallways etc?"

Well, there's no set "ground" in FPSC. It really just depends on floors relative to one another. So, yeah - a tunnel under a hallway is very possible.

Look! A monkey!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 13:28:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 13:28:36