Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Background Music

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a cool song in mp3 format that I would like to use as a background song in my game. I do not like the song that it comes default with, so I am wondering how do I replace them? Where is the option for it?
Lost Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2006 18:44
convert that mp3 to a wave or ogg and at build change the filepath for music in global settings

Doom,where the sanest place is behind a trigger.
geoldr
Years of Service
User Offline
Where is the global settings located at?
SN Lima
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2006 05:58
look within your files of FPS creator. then you will see folder called "music" paste your sound thingy in a folder. then select the area thing and hook up to your sound file...

American military member

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2006 10:04
You can also have a different song in each level. To accomplish this, place a triggerzone over the palyers start position (the green arrow). Let the AI scripts Main point to repeatsound.fpi and in the Sound) you select the song for your level.

Do this at each level and they all will have their own song. You may want to erase the song at the global script. The global script you can access through the file menu >>>> build game >>> level settings >>> global script edit >>> general music >>> erase the line behind music or if you want only one song in your whole game, add your song their.

In the same build game menu you can also change songs for loading levels and title screen and so on.

By the way..... before starting to ask a ton of different questions, may I suggest you read the manual, it's really helpful and would will you tell you about the build game menu, how to use triggerzones, place stuff in your levels and many other useful tips.

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
Evil Star
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2006 15:10
search the web for Audacity, it'll do what you want to do quickly and simply

Keyboard not found!
Press any key to continue

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 13:26:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 13:26:49