Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] will make free storylines

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2006 10:40
if anyone out there is having trouble thinking about a storyline for there game then just give me a general idea of what its like (a demo would be helpful ) and then i can think of a good storyline for your game. Dont worry, i have really good storys... and if you dont like 1, either ask for another 1 politely, or think of your own I can also give multiple storys at once but will take a while..... i can also think of names for your games but remember- you have to give me a general idea like what you do... it be kinda weird if you had a sci fi game with a midieval name...

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Bet you didn't understand that. btw, ROCK ON, Resident Evil!!!
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 07:40
bump

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
danielp
User Banned
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 09:31
Maybe if you posted a demo story, or one of your concepts, people might see what your story writing is like and they might be more likely to ask you for a story.

danielp

danielp
Email - thegamecreators@danielp.e4ward.com
My Specs - 2047MB RAM | P4 3.4GHz | XP 5.1.2600 SP2 | GeForce 6800 256MB | Dell 230310 1600x1200 34x27cm
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 09:46
good point.... guess ill have to turn on my thinnkin light

thinking process has begun... will get back to you in a while...

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 10:13
ok this is a modern day storyline where space travel is possible hope you like it (btw is was pretty hastily thought most of the times i can think of better storylines.....)

<Tartarus System :A1 Planet #95-Cyrene, Opulus sector>

<incoming transmission>

This captain Trent Gharitz of the Melco 3rd company. What is your status? report in.

<outgoing transmission>

Captain Trent, we have just made planetfall. Our supplies are dwindling, as this planet is devoid of human life and food.... i have no idea how its like this. I was here before, just a couple months ago... it was teeming with people of all sorts... we\'ve made camp in a deserted spaceport for now. theres rubble everywher, good for cover. we werent equipped to fight a force that can wipe out entire civilisations, captain. Requesting reinforcements, and supplies, over?

<incoming transmission>

Request DENIED. Our forces are split thin.... i can only offer a couple units... supplies are on-route though. Glad to see youve established contact.

Meanwhile, at the camp: (you are the person who was sending transmissions and are in command of a small unit of elite warriors) \"Mark, get over here. We need to make plans on what to do. we have limited troops and the cap\'s only sendin in a few. Any ideas?\" Well, sir, There is 1 possibility, we cou-\" And then it happened. \"SIR MARKS LOST HIS FACE!!! O S**T WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO!\" gear up and get ready to fight. mark was a fine man. Do not mourn the dead, but thank god that such men were alive...\" \"take cover in the rubble return fire! Before you know whats happening theres bullets flying everywhere. SET UP A GUN EMPLACEMENT IN THAT CRAATER! you scream at the heavy gunner. SNIPERS< TAKE COVER IN THAT BUILDING AND SNIPE EM OUT! Even tho u shout, your voice is barely heard over the din of battle. You peek around the heap of rocks and see that many of your number have died already. Klutch, the support gunner next was shredding through the mass of bodies. Suddnly a huge glob of plasma hits im in the leg.. The blood comes pouring out, filling his shoes with blood. His eyeballs go white. JOHN GET OVER HERE you scream at a medic. He darts out but before he gets close enough he gets blown to shreds by a rocket. Theres explosions and gunfire everywhere, and then you do the stupidest thing ever. You think, the object of war is not to die for your country but to let the other bastrds die for theirs.. With that you stand up in plain view, firing all ammo... the last thing you remember is a searing pain in your left shoulder and then you blank out....

ok, thats yhje story, i hope you like it. remember, it was pretty hasty,i it thought up in like 10 min. so i can do a lot better. Thanks for reading, I hope you like my storylines. Oh and dont forget i do all kinds of different storys, even mideival, hell, i could a story a game where ur a bunny rabbit running around giving rainbows to people... but anyways, that should give u a good idea.

-Cheers,
Pure Evil

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 21:27
*bump*

remember if you dont like that style of story theres a billion diferent ways to rewrite it in a diferent style.

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
x1bwork
Years of Service
User Offline
knock it off with the *bump* assume nobody cares.

ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 21:38
wow what a waste of a thread............

Never eat yellow snow
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 21:41
omg i was trying to help the community see what i mean about flaming this forum is the worst 1 in the world. all people do i sflame. it doesnt matter who it is and what hes doing u just try to crush. the mods dont do anything. just leave people alone if you dont like it. just leave if its a pointless tgread. some people might find it useful, im just trying to help them.

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 21:46 Edited at: 13th Apr 2006 21:56
mmm ok if u cant be arsed to think of a basic story line for your game....ask PureEvil ,i'm sure he can come up with the 'game of the year story line'.....

Never eat yellow snow
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 21:54
well, i will as statded above, that 1 was hastily created in 10 min. thats why it sucks so much

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 21:58
ok calm down ,i'm only haveing a bit fun with u......
But seroiusly 9 out 10 peeps can come up with there own idea's
maybe u can post , example story lines instead?

Never eat yellow snow
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 22:02
i guess so... it might take a while to think of a real good 1 but ill get started one my second 1.....

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 22:22
Make me a storyline about a cat playing frisbee.

I want it by Friday.

It's like a Megaton Cat radar, 24 hours a day.
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2006 22:34
it IS friday....

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 04:55 Edited at: 14th Apr 2006 05:02
That is the point, you're already late.

One day, there was a cat... with a frizbie, when suddently Godzilla appeared out of no where and began tearing up the houses! Well, that was fine with the cat, so he kept playing with his frizbie... however, batman came along and stole that frizbie... and that made the cat mad. So the cat sharpend his claws and prepared to kill batman when shaq appeared out of no where... (I think you know where this is going )

You are the cat. Kill them all, and get the prize! (Your Frizbie of course)

We all have our inner noob.
Join the NJL: We have MORE fun!
When in doubt, blame a mod!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 05:43
At least he is trying.

FLA
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 06:00
im trying to...

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 06:31
@OnePost:
Then Aaron Carter came out of the blue and started beating up Shaquelle O' Neal when they both got flattenned by the batmobile..
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 06:31
But it's not really a frisbee! It's a miniature UFO, and Batman only stole it because he was trying to protect you from it. The aliens saw you tossing around their UFO and come from outer space to rain death upon the ANJL!

You recruit OnePost to help you defeat the aliens, but he turns on you when he finds that the aliens are really after the ANJL.

You blast through the aliens and travel to their home planet to prevent this from ever happening again. And it's there that you discover OnePost is the alien king, and he's been working from space to destroy the ANJL forever!

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 07:06
ok well this idea was a load of crap after all... lol. just turn it into a story thread where you continue the story to never ending nothingness in the pit of neverendingg doom because doom never ends and neither does the pit! (no idea why i said that )

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 07:07
lol??? My story was after the 'ultimate showdown' song out there. The flash animation is horrible, although. Only good part is when CN's ass gets kicked, and that is personal hatred of the guy.
Besides, I am the NJL Leader. The ANJL wouldn't let me NEAR their HQ.

'for all time.'

We all have our inner noob.
I personally believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 07:32
what about the part where the guy stabs himself... and i know its from ultimate showdown...i like the part where indiana jones is owned

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 07:33
anyways ill start off with 3 words and then people continue it... NO DOUBLE POSTING

ok here goes first 3 words...

John was eating

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
PS Studios Entertainment Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 07:37
I'm laughing at this thread(there is no offense meant in this comment!)

Hey, wheres all the cream fillin?
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 11:18
a big fat cake

Never eat yellow snow
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 14:31
I love it when some one comes along and has no clue about what some one has said. Just like op89x came along and didnt even know it was the ultimate showdown.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/285267

Iam sure ive seen one with the real people in it though.

Papa Lazarou: Your my wife now!

Model Pack: Tools: http://www.league-of-lunatics.co.uk/3d/tools.htm
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 20:50
Quote: "anyways ill start off with 3 words and then people continue it... NO DOUBLE POSTING"

Isn't that a double post?

And I know what the Ultimate Showdown is, but this is about making up our own storylines, right?

So no Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 21:05
when he exploded

IN MEMORY OF JIFFY
HE WAS BNNED FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL, AND WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU BY THE GREATEST SURVIVAL HORROR GAME OF ALL TIME: PROJECT LUNA
WE ALL MISS YOU, JIFFY
mr splatface
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 22:14
"One day, there was a cat... with a frizbie, when suddently Godzilla appeared out of no where and began tearing up the houses! Well, that was fine with the cat, so he kept playing with his frizbie... however, batman came along and stole that frizbie... and that made the cat mad. So the cat sharpend his claws and prepared to kill batman when shaq appeared out of no where... (I think you know where this is going )"

oh no we got a weebls-stuff fan...

' my cats breath smells like cats food' (ralph wiggum)
'purge your feelings' (darth vadar)
'a-ringdingding, dingadingabooowbaba a ringadingaDING,adingdingading!' (the crazy frog)
mr splatface
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 22:16
angels sang out, in immaculate chorus. down from the heavens decended chuck norris...

' my cats breath smells like cats food' (ralph wiggum)
'purge your feelings' (darth vadar)
'a-ringdingding, dingadingabooowbaba a ringadingaDING,adingdingading!' (the crazy frog)
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2006 22:47
this thread is ruined......

IN MEMORY OF JIFFY
HE WAS BNNED FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL, AND WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU BY THE GREATEST SURVIVAL HORROR GAME OF ALL TIME: PROJECT LUNA
WE ALL MISS YOU, JIFFY

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 13:24:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 13:24:46